Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Nice defence Col, hope you have fun hiding from monsters, when all you have done recently is fight them 1 on 1. :twisted:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Log is here 1/11/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 6,452,527 Finishing Exp - 6,690,435 Exp Gained - 237,908 ================== Logs Cut - 1359 Levels Gained - 92 - Game out
-
Master Weight Lifter!
Good work 9/10 (Because I think 99 Attack then Strength is better) Just don't hurt me kay?
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Wow, nice hits. I remember back when I first got 60 attack down at the experiments. My rl friend was still F2P at the time an I would always brag about how high I could hit with my D long even though he had about 5 higher strength. Good times, good times. Wub joo
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks and I'll try. Yep, thanks. I own is all. : Okay so I decided to take another small break, so I went to do my Slayer assignment, Blue Dragons using a few mith bolts I'd smithed. 2nd kill was a clue. I thought that I would do it straight away so I started what was to be the most frustrating clue in my life. Forgetting my machete to cut throught the jungle, then my spade, then my gear to kill the wizard. -.- But after all of this My 3rd good clue reward, first was Rune H4 Kitesheild then Blue Skirt (G), kites wuv me I think. I might do some more woodcutting or might just call it a day. If it's the latter I will post the log later on, not now.
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Where o where can my little Gabe be?
-
[Moist fart] - [QUITTING - Byezzzz]
Your so moist and fuzzy, wub j00.
-
the ok night paints blue lines on rocks!
Why u so gud? Keep it up.
-
Shey was here!
:shock: Sad to see you go even though its not perm. Gl on whatever you do RS and out.
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
Hows my hawt little craftsmen?
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
^^ Always good to get a 99 with its sister 99. Have fun.
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
I need something snappy to post that isn't just gl or gratz. Oh well, gratz and gl on whatever you do Jem.
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
Good work Celt, have fun with Smithing and Farming.
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
Gl on 99 range, don't feel bad about killing all those monkeys, because they are already dead. But the hamsters, well, wehy you so cruel? :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ty, it's so fun I got 92! :XD: - 1538 total I got exactly 1 exp off. :P More woodcutting to come today.
-
lock(old blog, chocslice bumped this >.<)
Gl on 99 fletch, hope you make some good money too. 8-)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
You could of put a GL or gratz in there aswell. Oh well, i'll post on yours. Got this, this morning. - 1537 total Now with a garden pie I planted my own personal yew near the other three. :) I will also be getting 92 today. Green peace aint happy.
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Every time I see that baby I Lol in real life. Read your blog, seen the hawt pics, viewed the hawter stakes and your right you are the biggest noodle on tif. Keep up the great work and I hope you have fun playing when you do. PS: The 3rd D med from abbies picture on the first post, isn't working. Just letting you know.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I'll try. I'll try to beat you too. Emphasis the word 'try' there. :pray: 30/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 6,301,660 Finishing Exp - 6,452,527 Exp Gained - 150,867 ================== Logs Cut - 832 I wanted to get 92 today, but things got in the way. So that will be tommorow. Also tommorow along with 57 farming (with the garden pie donated by Wouter828) I will plant my own yew. So I won't have to resort to cutting oaks/the mage. EDIT: According to exp, I'm halfway already. :-k EDIT #2: You just missed out, you still get in though. :XD: Thanks. I hope it's an enjoyable experience and I wish I was as lucky as you what witha ll the 1337 drops and stakes you do. And ty for the suppourt with my goals. And on 99 Mage, I'll see when I finish up all these current goals w/90 Mage. - Game out
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
86 must be a much higher rank than 85 because so many people stop on 85. Good work. :)
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Cant wait till 99 your holiness.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
My Chat box Col has logged in. From Col: Whip!!!
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Rcing = Hawt = Nice lv
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Shey is pretty hard to summon at times, good work on that. Nice red hat btw. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks. I'm very, very proud. :) Yes it is. : Logs here. Like I said, I did alot more woodcutting than I expected. :-s 29/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 6,057,157 Finishing Exp - 6,301,660 Exp Gained - 244,503 ================== Logs Cut - 1354 - Game out