Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
Burglar caught after writing his name at the scene
:lol: That's really all there is to say about this. What an idiot.
-
My First Job! (at 13 years old! and its good!)
Congrats. I really should start thinking of getting a job for myself seeing as I'm 15. The only thing I ever get paid for is mowing the lawn at my house.
-
What is your favorite color?
Personally I like orange 'cause it's cool. How come you don't have a description for orange. Are you a color rascist or something? :ohnoes: lol jk
-
What is your actual post count?
Total Posts:<--- Search found 886. I don't know why. They might have been from threads that got deleted or from having multiple posts in one thread and only having it count once.
-
Pentagon "lost" $2,300,000,000,000
HOw do you jsut loose that ,much? Oh well there goes our tax dolars.
-
Construction 70-99
YOur best bet would probably be oak larders using a demon butler.
-
Iron ore or iron bars?
If your smithing is high enough buy coal and then make steel and sell it. Don't forget with iron you'll loose like half of yours ores without a ring so if you cant do steel the just sell the ore.
-
Need Immediate HELP! Account stolen.
EDIT:double post forums wre being laggy.
-
Need Immediate HELP! Account stolen.
Thanks for the advice guys, I've gotten the account back. Traded my mask set to brother just in case he swore or did anything bad during that time. Only lasted around 15 minutes, but he managed to delete my whole friends list and drop trade everything I had on me. I'm so lucky I had a PIN. Glad to hear you got it back. It's sad to hear he got what he did and your friends list.
-
Need timezone guide
Most timezones do go by cities only because countries, like the US, can have multiple time zones. Have them post their timezone then convert to yours.
-
Need Immediate HELP! Account stolen.
You can send something to jagex to have the account locked then use your recoveries to reopen once you're in control. I'm pretty sure if they lock it it'll log him off. Don't know how fast it'd happen though.
-
How About Some Anagrams?
Win time: To be or not to be, that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune = In one of the Bard's best thoguht of tragedies our insistent hero hamlet queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten. Pretty sure that's one. More: Late night chinese food party = Heating the crispy noodle fat New York Times = Monkeys write
-
Do you think the RS economy will suffer?
It may cause some problems, but if it's a hit and hard it'll probably boost the economy in secondary goods such as potions and food.
-
Pictures of Andrew Gower
Do you like stalk Andrew Gower on the internet looking for pictures with his finger in his nose?
-
I know... Another "I GOT A CAR!!!1one" Topic, but look =]
Nice. I'm 15 but I fon't have a job or a car. Where were you working where you'd get $2.25 an hour? If you're in the US that's like $5.00 under minimum wage.
-
Pixel avatar - first pixel sig ^_^
Try making yourself a palette(sp) so that you don't have something like 300 colors. You could have made the same piece with alot less, like maybe 10. Just use the eyedropper to pick the color you want then use a pencil tool to pencil in each of the colors where you want them.
-
Where (and how) to train ranged?
You could try minotaurs in the SoS. You'll probably end up getting the ammo you use back. And ya use a shortbow on rapid for faster training.
-
Tresure Trails...
It's part of the Mountain Daughter Quest. Just look up that guide and follow it until you get past the rock and into the area you need to go to.
-
50-70 range?
You can try rock crabs or experiments.
-
Ruby Bolts (e) against TzTok-Jad
The only problem I could see with using (e) bolts would be the extra life loss you would suffer but other than that it would probably work.
-
Guide needed for Fire Cape
Muggi's guide is probably one of the best. LINK
-
Question about TT items in f2p
Pretty sure the ammy is F2P but the god armor isn't since it's like black d hide.
-
Make-X number you enter?
Normally 45 on the number pad, dunno why.
-
Ranger pure problems (doh!)
Maybe a little less than 10k. I dunno. I started mainly using bow and arrow after 70ish.
-
Ranger pure problems (doh!)
Probably not I took like 5k to get from 60-70. You might make it to 75.