My First Job! (at 13 years old! and its good!)

runescapeloser22

Ok, I just got my first job at 13 years old. I go once a week for 2 hours, $10/hour. That's $20 a week for only two hours of working! (4pm-6pm) and I'm only 13 years old!

My job is a hebrew school teachers aide. I think I got a little priority over some of the others because my older sister has been an aide for 3 years. And I was one of the three people my age that got the job, there were like 10-13 kids my age that applied. I'm so excited, I start tomorrow :P

Hm, I guess a legal age doesn't apply to this job? :-k

Nice going, good to have a small job to get yourself some money, especially if you enjoy it. I had a job doing some gardening for an elderly couple last summer, 10$ an hour and I worked whenever I wanted, but I quit because the lady was an evil dictator.

p2gq.jpg

He's working for a Jew, their manhood age is 13. 8-)

I wish I had a job that you only need to work once or twice a week, since I just need some cash (5-10 bucks) every few weeks or so...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It is legal to work at 13...employere just don't want to deal with child labor laws, so thats why most hire at 16, because thts when child labor laws offset.

Also, its not like he gets a legal paycheck or anything, probably just a 20 dollar bill handed to him.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Wish I could get a job, but the legal age limits me to lemonade stands -.-

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'm not sure how I get payed actually :P I just know it's once a month. I know my sister gets checks though, but she's 16, so I'm not sure about me.

Goat, they don't hand me a 20 dollar bill, since its 4 days ($20/day) in a month, and I'm payed monthly, so I doubt they're just gonna hand me $80 in cash. Although I wouldn't mind ::'

EDIT: Just remember that also on Holidays (like Hanukkah and stuff) the kids's parents buy the Teacher and Teacher's Aide gifts :lol: My sister got like, Blockbuster and Dunkin Donut gift cards, but I'll probably get something different since I'm Aiding 5th Graders (only 3 years younger :lol: ) and my sister was with 1st graders.

Nice. I'm getting mails from the local soccer and baseball leagues asking me to ref/ump. Maybe I should sometime.

And a little FYI...The legal working age in Massachusetts is 15, I believe. But I guess that doesn't apply to some jobs...Like babysitting, lawn mowing, snow shoveling, being an aide, etc.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

congratz its nice knowing im not the only one close to that young with a job =D>

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

I got a job, get a nice pay check at the end of the month. :D

It'll be good to start with, then give it a few months and the novelty will have worn off...unless you seriously enjoy your job and are passionate about it but you're a teachers aide and i don't know how anyone could enjoy that. :?

Spend Wisely.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Yep, it feels nice to have a job and have the feeling you are actually earning your own money. I, for instance, teach Maths to a girl from a lower grade. I do it once a week for an hour and a half, and I get around $8 for it. You'd have to take into account I live in a country where the minimum wage is around $300 a month.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

He's working for a Jew, their manhood age is 13. 8-)

I wish I had a job that you only need to work once or twice a week, since I just need some cash (5-10 bucks) every few weeks or so...

lol i need 10 bucks every day :wall: