Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
the desert
No amount of clothing will stop you from dieing of thurst just the more you have the slower the damage effect happens. If you want to survive in the desert you have to bring waterskins. As for number two, I don't think it will help slow the effect but I'm not 100% sure.
-
Babarian Assault World?
The official world is 78 however it has been run down by lower leve players. There isn't really a good official world. There are good worlds but they're constantly changing because the high level clans that are there move around alot to avoid lower levels. Your best bet for good PC is to join a clan.
-
new pixel (updated again)
I think you got the idea with the city scape background however, it seems to get low all the sudden like right behind him. It jsut seems a little odd? maybe.
-
Vulnribilitying.
get yourself to -65 mage bonus and i think you will always fail. Then go to varrock castle and go to the stairs. Underneath the stairs is a zammy mage. Even if your spell manages to hit him somehow (which is impossible with -65 mage bonus) he'll get rid of it almost insantly.
-
...::Icy Staff::...
hmmm i could try that... and gratz with your 750th post \ TY i didn't even notice isnt that a new rank or something?
-
[SIGNATURE]New one i made... Nothing special
I like it simple, but efective.
-
My First Fake
Changing text isn't that much. Try to do a full scrren idea fake with an original theme that makes it funny. And if you don make another save it as a PNG.
-
P2P back to F2P Bank
Guide to going F2P with a full bank THat guide should help you.
-
What was your shortest clue?
^^ I don't know why but it was. It was just panic by the pilot on white wolf Mnt. and panic in the fishing guild bank.
-
...::Icy Staff::...
Looks pretty good notmuch to crit on. Maybe add something like lighting to the background to make it more interesting.
-
What was your shortest clue?
I just had a Level 3 clue and all it was was 2 Uris. Post your shortest clue scrolls here. Got an enchanted top too. :thumbsup:
-
Chinchompas! (that's new)
I don't think people really buy them or atleast I've never seen them buy them.
-
which account name should i use
Majority rules lord cookie
-
1st pixel siggy rate plz =D
ITs ok for a first but the person looks too buddy-like, you should try to make him more realistic. Also you saved it as a Jpeg which is the one true murderer of pixel sigs.
-
Item db Suggestion: Live Now
I don't think it's really necessary. I mean most people know that things like runes and arrows are stackable, but maybe jsut add some for some of the more "questionable" items.
-
~~Cape Of Guilds~~
I dont think the requirements to get into every guild really qualify as enough for skill cape material. If you have the quest cape you probably already have more than enough to get into that guild. In short I don't think it's enough to justify a skill cape.
-
Chinchompas! (that's new)
Ya I have to agree with this. Unless you are serious about range they would be more use to you if you sold them.
-
NEW SKILL!
Hmm this seems kind of like summoning excpet instead of summoning the monster you become it.
-
Weekly Poll: Which type of magic do you use most?
I normally use normal for alching and teleports which both help with slayer. I'll occasionly switch to ancients to fool around. I haven't done Lunar diplomacy yet though #-o
-
95 Mage, or 95 Range? / edit
Range because I think it's just more useful. However, making mills in the duel arena with mage does seem appealing. I don't know i guess I'm just biassed towards mage becasue range is my favorite skill :twisted:
-
So I bought 1k Red Chimchompas....
In the tunnel for monkey madnes there's a spot where there's tons of skeletal monkeys. Go down there and bring prayer pots and pray melee. Some people get 300k exp+ and hour here.
-
Tea flasks
I got mone from a cross between an eye of newt and feathers. I don't know if they're like satchels or not but they don't stack in your bank.
-
Terror dogs not for slayer ???
Hmm.. thats wierd maybe it's because they count as undead and can't be two things. I wouldn't know.
-
Pocket Slot (Updated)
sounds cool could also be used for a knife in fletching. :twisted:
-
Pest Control
Well from your RSN it seems you have no ranked combat skills so I think you're just mad because you can't get into a good clan. Try to train a little more and get into a good clan. PC is fast enough experience anyways right now.