Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. Intriguing replied to klankaos's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't mind Misfile--it's one of about ten comics that I read regularly. But to be perfectly honest, I'm starting to get really annoyed at how slow everything moves in it. This might be a bit of a silly question, but who's Raechiel again? I've forgotten his part in the series. I know all "evidence" points to Vashiel having killed Raechiel, but one thing that makes me think maybe he didn't is this panel. Earlier on, it was revealed that Vashiel can't lie, so if Vashiel actually kileld Raechiel, wouldn't he sort of have to say?
  2. Good dark ambient: Aäkon Këëtrëh, Moëvöt, Diagnose: Lebensgefahr, and recently Elffor. That's about all I listen to. Good black metal (none of these are "pure" black metal): Anaal Nathrakh, Blut aus Nord, Shining, Silencer, Judas Iscariot, Life is Pain, Make a Change... Kill Yourself, and check out Dictius te Necare by Bethlehem. Not sure if you'll like any of them, but if you do, say which ones and I'll point you in the direction of a bit more like it. Right now: Tool - Ticks & Leeches I'm trying to get out of the habit of listening to lone songs instead of full albums. But I'm not in the mood for a full Tool album, and I love this song. :)
  3. That's why you should get Winamp.
  4. :o How could you!? And I've actually thought of a genre I hate. Happy Hardcore. (cringe)
  5. :thumbdown: That said, I haven't actually listened to it.
  6. He only "patronized" you because you made a bit of a fool of yourself. I have a zen, and I can't use Winamp, or iTunes, or WMP or anything to put the tracks on it--I have to use a separate program. That's not really a valid reason to not be able to use a media player. Also, with most media players, you can get them to search for any audio files in folders you specify, and have them automatically add them to the library. To be honest, it's not very difficult. But I'm not trying to flame you.
  7. Elffor - Darkness in the Foggy Mountains Not a very well-known artist. I think atmospheric black metal/dark ambient are the best ways to describe it. I don't know what it is about it, but I love it. The chord progressions are so simple and repetitive, and yet effective. The keyboard shouldn't mix so well with the screamed vocals, but it does. I don't know. I love it. :)
  8. I liked your first reply before I refreshed the thread better :cry: Fixed. :)
  9. I'm sorry, what? How the hell can you say that it doesn't take talent to compose music? What you did in your primary school music class was probably something along the lines of a 12-bar blues or finishing off a song with a perfect cadence. That's not really composition. What I actually meant by that: Oh my [bleep]ing god, go headbutt a bullet you ignorant dope. I pray to god you get ebola, because you don't deserve life.
  10. Can't say I've gotten into anything else by them, but that is a fantastic song. Yeah the rest of the album really does not do this song justice. I heard the man behind it has a new album out, haven't heard it yet though. But man, this song... the guitar.. incredible. I'm listening to it again right now. Oh mad, wasn't aware of that. I'll have to check it out. :) Right Now: Bethlehem - Schatten Aus Der Alexander Welt From the album Dictius te Necare. Music isn't amazing, but my god, the vocals on this album are so [bleep]ing intense. I thought Nattramn's (From the Swedish band Silencer. Also has a solo project Diagnose: Lebensgefahr.) vocals were amazing, but this wins... by a fair bit.
  11. To be honest, I've never gotten why so many people love 2Pac. I don't mind him, but i wouldn't dream of calling him the greatest rapper of all time (as many people do). That said, I can't really think of anyone I'd call the greatest rapper of all time..
  12. You should probably just post this in General. Most of the members (or at least consistent members) of this board no longer play RuneScape. And honestly, I doubt you'll find much consistency in the results.
  13. Its sponsered by Rockstar energy drinks, and they named it the tour of mayhem because of the bands that play there. Oh, is Mayhem one of the smaller bands playing?
  14. Can't say I've gotten into anything else by them, but that is a fantastic song. As for me.. Ornette Coleman - Fuzz, Feast, Breakout, European Echoes, Alone, And The Arrest (From his 1965 album Who's Crazy.)
  15. :lol: :lol: You're a terrible, terrible poster. *Points to his location*
  16. Just wondering, who was that aimed at?
  17. The Firebird Suite is my favorite by him. One of the best Drum and Bugle Corps adaptations as well. Ooh, thanks, I'll check it out. I probably have heard it, and will remember it when I hear it again. Currently: Edouard Lalo - Symphonie Espagnole in D Minor, Op. 21 Performed by Arthur Grumiaux as the soloist--absolutely amazing. One day I'll learn it... one day..
  18. Currently: Igor Stravinsky - Le Sacre du Printemps (The Rite of Spring) "Intense" is one way to put it.. Next: Giuseppe Tartini - Sonata in G Minor for Violin and Piano, Op. 1, No. 4, "The Devil's Trill"
  19. Nice to know there's another fan on here. :) To be honest, I don't know a great deal of 20th Century composers. The majority of the classical music I know of comes from what I play on the violin, so I don't know much past the mid-19th and early-20th century. But Shostakovich remains my favourite classical composer. :) Speaking of which, I'm still listening to the same stuff I was last night: Dmitri Shostakovich - String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor, Op. 110
  20. Previously: Dmitri Shostakovich - String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor, Op. 110 Currently: Dmitri Shostakovich - String Quartet No. 9 in E Flat Major, Op. 117 A few years ago, my mum bought me this set of 6 discs which was the Brodsky Quartet playing all of the Shostakovich string quartets. Words can not express how much joy those CDs have brought me. :)
  21. There's nothing wrong with creating "Recommendation" threads if you're new to a genre, or you want to find some new, lesser-known artists, but man, this is about as lazy as you can get. Just get an album of theirs and listen to it. Decide for yourself what songs you like.
  22. Meant to be in Forum Games. Plus, there's already a thread in there really similar to this.
  23. Because all pregnant people look the same. But yes. Was I the only person whos heart broke when Darth Maul was murdered?
  24. Was one of my favourite shows for a little while. I still think it's a great show, but Danny DeVito annoys the hell out of me.
  25. the other 3 never happened. Wishful thinking. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.