Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Suggestion -- Throw The Fish Back
If you took away the XP, it'd never be used. If you still gave XP, it would make powerfishing much easier. Probably not, and I personally don't approve.
-
The Grand Ex Is Broken And Affecting ALL Gameplay
Why does your "Problems with the Grand Exchange" section not actually detail any problems with the Grand Exchange?
-
Anyone know time ge prices are updated?
No, they all change at the same time, but that time varies depending on how many items are traded and other factors.
-
Got scammed as a f2p
Grats. Good trade since bars aren't really a prime use of bonus xp, since you could use SC hammers any other time. They're crashing now anyway :P
-
RuneScape - Needs changed or not?
Nomad would be much easier to go 10/10 with than KQ. He's not attacking you have the fight and all his attacks are predictable. When he freezes you, safe up. When he lays mines, safe up. VERY easy.
-
RuneScape - Needs changed or not?
Nomad was much easier than soloing KQ and I only used like 12 brews.
-
What position would you want at Jagex Towers?
Economic advisor, since they seem to have none <_<
-
What to do with 70M+
Flip until you know what you want to buy.
-
Godsword Requirements Too Low?
No, you have an error in your statistics. The most powerful weapon in the game requires 70, not 75 attack.
-
Is high Alching + Fletching still good? 3 skills.
All of those suck, including cannonballs. The only worthwhile one is nature/death runecrafting.
-
wilderness castle and Acolyte Until explained
Fine. I'll repost my image in words: -MURDERFACEPALM- The OP's post was clearly facetious as evidenced by his second post (third total post). It is idiotic and has no real discussion value.
-
Save the Date! 26-Feb-2010
Runescape is a GAME - it's supposed to be relaxing. Mostly they do it since more people play on the weekend.
-
Save the Date! 26-Feb-2010
The 2X weekend will not stack with anything. :rolleyes:
-
Money making..
You're a fool if you think slayer is fast money.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Hush yo mouth, boy.
-
How should i use my charms on the "bonus exp weekend"?
Kyatt, not Graahk.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Here's one off just the first page of discontinued.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Ah oops, must have been someone selling a santa. Not sure why you'd want to buy a h'ween since it's just begun crashing, though.
-
How should i use my charms on the "bonus exp weekend"?
Kyatt should get you at least 2500, and up to 3000 pouches per hour.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
You got owned, you can buy h'weens for like 20m cash.
-
The p pot problem
Go kill some monsters for ranarrs and gather some snapegrass then. I would not have predicted a rise in price of prayer potions, but it's here.
-
Money making..
I never said he shouldn't do it, I just said it's crap for money.
-
Easter Egg Advice
Purple ~ 0.7 easters Green ~ 1.6 easters Yellow ~ 2 easters Red ~ 3 easters White ~ 6 easters Purple ~ 12 easters? If you feel compelled to sell an egg for ge price, there are many here on TIF who'd be willing to take it off your hands :<3:
-
Money making..
It's IMO not very good to say: Slayer is crap, expecially when you are under 83. Please explain it then. Slayer gives decent money. Especially Abberant Spectres. They drop so much herbs, it's even profit when you use ppots. Every task I get 2 or 3 addy platelegs, a robe bottom, and then I won't mention torstol and snapdragon seeds. Chaldear comes up with blue drags, pretty much. So the bones and hides make you money. And that with slayer levels lower then 83. Slayer is bad money because there are many other ways to make more money. If you're under 83 you won't get dragon boots, abyssal whips, dark bows, and staves of light either, making slayer even less profitable. I'm pretty sure that I have a bit more knowledge about the money involved considering that I have over ten times your slayer xp.
-
What was your first 99?
I was a str nub/pc product. Went 90-99 strength there in about two weeks. I got it because I fancied pking. Also I wanted to be able to use that new-fangled abyssal whip to get all of my future levels with. Figured I'd get the training I'd have to do with a Dragon Scimitar done first. Vegetables before desert.