Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. For soloing sara, I'd say you could do it now. Additional prayer levels help so you don't have to pot as often, but you could start asap.
  2. Plus, you'll want to have one forever. It's the best weapon, at least for killing normal monsters. The best weapon at bosses is moot.
  3. I can get 66k range xp at spiritual mages.
  4. so eye herd that zil owed me something for 260+ solos dry, not even a shard: I cba to stick around and maybe die :ohnoes:
  5. Wrench, Iban Staff, Armadyl Pendant, Sextant Chart and Watch, Klank's Gauntlets (if that's what they are), Ring of Charos, Lucky Rabbit's foot, Darklight, Glarial's amulet, Camulet, key-ring, ecto-tokens (no use), Gnome defense amulet: these can all be dropped because they are either useless or easily reobtainable.
  6. Thankfully, no. :shame:
  7. Why the hell not? You're close enough already.
  8. When you have over a million people using this authorization thing, how do you make a system to ensure that autoers can't 100% get through? You can't. And even if they stopped autoers from being members, they could easily go back to yews, and regular ess now that it has semi-decent prices, and transfer through trading or pk'ing. Here's something to think about: it's very easy to find flaws in a system. It's very difficult to find solutions to said problems. And by solutions I mean ones that don't get shredded apart in 9.1 seconds. Instead of saying "do this, figure out how to make it work" why don't you figure out how to make it work instead. How do you make a pvp system that drops whatever the person is wearing while making a system that prevents abusers from getting a drop of whatever the person is wearing? I think the simplest answer is you can't. You can't bring back free trade and getting a 100% pvp drop of what the person is wearing without opening the doors to real world trading. Lrn2read my entire post. I gave a solution to RWT - allowing players to trade coins for subscription credits.
  9. Poisoned Morrigan's javelins have really bright poison on them. They look really cool. I liked the purple one also.
  10. Well if you can get 69 summoning, fruit bat is actually quite good there. You have the stats required. Chances are you will need to borrow a godsword to get onto an RSOF team - I usually have to do some persuading to use a whip/defender, and I'm 135 combat. For armor, try to have a good combination of melee and magic defense. Here's something you could try: Helm - neitiznot Cape - fire/a cape with prayer bonus/99 cooking Amulet - fury (glory if you absolutely can't afford, but it's honestly the best amulet in the game) Weapon - Godsword, as described above Body - Karil's or Black Dhide Legs - Verac's > other barrows legs Gloves - Best RFD Boots - Dragon Ring - Life or warrior if you have one. Imbued rings work well too. Use a war tortoise. Bring two extra tortoise pouches, and two or three fruit bat pouches (or bunyip if you don't get 69), and bat scrolls. Bring three super attacks and strengths. Bring four or five prayer potions, and one super restore (for summoning points). Fill the rest of your spots with sharks. Don't forget your hammer and teletab! Use the swimming pools if you don't borrow BGS. Get your killcount on hobgoblins at the far north? end of the dungeon. When you kill Graar, pray ranged - it's actually pretty simple. Read a few guides in the AOW for more help.
  11. Hi, I haven't done Sara GWD in a long time. Haven't gone since before the room got smaller (AGAIN :-|). I want to know if it's still possible to solo, with range? If it is, I assume the inventory is the same (like taking Tbird instead of Unicorn). Any tips here are appreciated. I'm also considering 3-4 manning Sara, but I've never done it in a group. Do I use range or melee? Is whip/defender okay, or is a godsword actually a must here? What should my equipment and inventory be? For those who cba to click on the link to the left, my relevant stats are as follows: Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Defense - 99 Ranged - 99 Hitpoints - 99 Prayer - 82 Summoning - 84 Agility - 70 ANY help is helpful.
  12. Combat Levels have always been a general representation. They are merely a guide for potential, not a completely balanced equation. It will still be a general guide to your combat potential. But if a combat level isn't correlated with herblore at ALL, it is not even attempting to represent ability. So? Then you will have an advantage over people with the same combat level, which is good, because you put more effort into the game. So? Would you be saying the same thing if magic wasn't counted to combat levels, and a level 10 could ice barrage you? Of course not. This used to be the case (not the ice barrage part), and Jagex revamped the combat formula with RS2 to include magic into the formula. It is imperative that combat levels reflect combat ability. If these potions were to be allowed in dangerous PvP, herblore must be factored into combat level. PS: I've also long supported defense being less influential in the combat formula.
  13. Combat Levels have always been a general representation. They are merely a guide for potential, not a completely balanced equation. It will still be a general guide to your combat potential. But if a combat level isn't correlated with herblore at ALL, it is not even attempting to represent ability.
  14. You, sir, win this discussion. EDIT: I also am in favor of reevaluation of the gravity of defense as a contributor to the combat level of a player - as it is, defense is overvalued in the combat formula.
  15. It's only about 100k gp per hour; however, the experience is top-notch.
  16. Oh, you're going to hate me for this: Green Dragons.
  17. If it WASN'T a bug, it would stay at 0. You're obviously not supposed to be able to go negative. Try using a scroll when you're AT 0 (not spam-clicking when you're above).
  18. No... these are desert phoenix feathers, part of The Golem quest if I recall correctly. These are untradable. This ^ Its a secondary ingrediant for Super Antifire potions. Or, a tertiary ingredient, depending how you think about it ;) This looks like it might be the quickest way, unfortunately. You could try taking the carpet to Uzer and running northwest, or you could fairy ring to the desert lizards and running north.
  19. I don't think it lets you pay out of balance. You must be verified, and it charges from your card, I believe.
  20. I got a few papayas with fruitfall. Here's what I recommend. Use Summoning potions. I was able to make the equivalent of 900k-1m hourly at mid price, including the cost of scrolls, pouches, and potions (collecting papayas, oranges, and pineapples). This also doesn't have the complication of bug abuse, since the potions have to "pay" for the negative points, so you get no advantage.
  21. This seems like a good option. I'm guessing Fury > Range Ammy because of the Prayer bonus? Yes, to minimize the cost of potions. You use 150k or so in potions hourly there (cuts down your profit from about 950k at current prices to about 800k :o)
  22. No... these are desert phoenix feathers, part of The Golem quest if I recall correctly. These are untradable.
  23. Bladewing replied to jasignhagj's topic in Help and Advice
    It'd be called 251king then instead. Also lower levels could not pk. they need to fix it.. its ruining the game for me because im not gonna do it and i dont wanna pay 100m for st00f They could bring it back by requiring confirmation of payments prior to membership, IP ban Southeast Asia, and reintroduce free trade, classic PvP system, and removal of limits on the grand exchange. But that's another topic entirely.
  24. Well I was able to get 225 kills hourly at Zamorak Mages with void, black knives, range potion, eagle eye, hydra (since I was using unholy book), and 97-98 range. This was the equivalent of 66k range exp hourly and about two boots hourly. I think you could get 800 kills per trip. I only stuck around for the quantity of my task. I'd take the advantage to get good range xp, since you kill them at similar speeds either way. Use a fury if you range.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.