Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TheAncient

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheAncient

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9MQ475rfCM Here's my part of another 6-man trip (2 kills basically), same team
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9MQ475rfCM Part of our first 6-man trip, 1.95 kills (got past SS stage)
  3. 450M for a torva set LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  4. dung with friends til like 70-80 dung then go on w117
  5. rapier for supreme is way better, enough to justify the extra repair cost.
  6. ^ this seems a lot slower than using a programmable gaming mouse (8-10 function)
  7. You are not really making a case for the greatness of safe pvp here... And well...i'm baffled by people complaining about praying anywhere else than pking- if the fights don't matter, there is no reason to complain, if they do something, so can you. Uni, SS, and blood barrage is enough healing for basically everything except back to back specs / PJing. which you can avoid easily if you know how to keep distance and have a reliable barrage. barrage is not nearly as reliable in pking because the higher magic attack items (arcane, ahrims) are usually cost prohibitive - thus defending (healing) against melee attacks is a much larger issue in pking than safe pvp. the only other way to die is to get outbridded, and if you're outbridded in pking you'll pretty much die regardless of food. also, most of the people who actually have a decent amount of skill will bring summ pots, which are actually better than any kind of food.
  8. Thanks, I havent been cwing much recently or i'd probably find a good 1v5 138 war eventually Yeah its a spirit cape; it saves me enough for like 90% of an extra uni spec. the only downside is slightly less accurate barraging Do you need the spirit cape to make unicorn the best healing? Or is it still better then everything else without the cape on? For safe pvp uni is way better than anything else. a lot of semi-serious fights are done with food off and the only healing you get is from uni
  9. Thanks, I havent been cwing much recently or i'd probably find a good 1v5 138 war eventually Yeah its a spirit cape; it saves me enough for like 90% of an extra uni spec. the only downside is slightly less accurate barraging
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CzBUZkvsBU Hopped on 68 today, a group of 3 (2 of whom are friends) said they could trio anyone on 68 so i hop in their war against two noobs. I gave my friends' cc full warning that I'd be bridding against them "Pray Stupid **** Wont fite a nerd" The randomer on the other side raged, basically refusing to fight cause I was praying Not a 1v5 obviously, but good 1v5s are hard to find and win
  11. Yea that's what I was thinking... And you were talking to a 116? Huh, if a 138 prayed against someone 22 levels lower, I'd be sorta thinking the same thing. no, i was fighting the 136; the 116 was watching
  12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPDoUYFzaLw Was just fooling around in ffa with modern prays, didnt take long to find someone like this
  13. Most likely it is a script; a few hybrids I know use auto-8-switch and it's really annoying. Not to mention against the rules. Depending on the script the switch may not always be clean, so sometimes manual clicking is actually better. Moreover, with manual clicking you can mix your switches up (meleeing in range gear or tribriding) but this is a lot hard to do with autoswitching
  14. X strength bonus is always more useful than X attack bonus
  15. People (even 138s) definitely complain about overheads in clan wars, I can take some pics if you want
  16. santa didn't crash b/c of christmas, it crashed because of the upcoming free trade update i would sell santa, use the cash to do something useful wait 2-3 months before you get torva
  17. No, people definitely do whine a lot if you pray in basically any pvp scenario
  18. How is that honest? Someone who can afford better gear should have an advantage, right? Not if they're unwilling to risk it. Why is that? Doesn't make any sense to me you should be willing to lose the gear you are using. Like I said before, oldschool pking gear was relatively easy to replace. To have the best possible hybrid or tribrid setup includes several hundred million in gear as well as multiple chaotics. To routinely risk this is ridiculous.
  19. Wanted to see if filling up BA horn would be worth it for 77->80 mining
  20. Add me and if I find a good cc/irc channel I'll let you know and vice versa. done deal, my dg perm team is probably gonna hunt the boss together too I might have myself + 3 - 4 others who are all maxed gear, OVLs, etc, who could join, if you like / if we were invited. Dependant on how many are needed to effectively kill the mofker. To answer whoever asked about golden hammer placeholders; all I will say is that they are one of the only items with a destroy option that actually stays in your deathpile. yeah sure thing, like you said we'll see how many we need once the boss comes but it's always nice to have good mhers available :)
  21. if a keyer has slightly better stats than everyone else on the team, this is good. if a keyer has many lower stats than one person on the team, this is bad. if the keyer is maxed, it is good to have the rest of the team with high skill totals or maybe even maxed if the keyer is not maxed it is very bad to have someone maxed on the team i hate dging with maxed people, they're usually very slow to respond and waste a lot of time skilling
  22. i would easily them for 8M a piece. line of reasoning: dging is fun and i'd be happy to make 1m/h doing it. takes about 8 hours for me to get one.
  23. Add me and if I find a good cc/irc channel I'll let you know and vice versa. done deal, my dg perm team is probably gonna hunt the boss together too
  24. Ehh yeah no... Would you like to test it on me? Yes 99.9% of the time I would win... Alright. I've already tested this out with a friend of mine, who is maxed in combat, has a chaotic rapier, dragon claws, Turmoil, Soul Split and was wearing Morrigan's with a spectral spirit shield and a master wand while being farcasted. I always won with ease lol. Sure, I'll fight you. yeah mage is pretty frickin ridiculously accurate. I've lost in near-max mage def (175+) to people in ahrim and dhide boots lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.