Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

l0rd

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by l0rd

  1. not really sure, but im pretty sure I've played a couple 15-16 hour days
  2. this guy is right ;) Exactly what I said on page 2. ok sorry ill edit my post l0rd :geek: NO, I want hugs and handshakes irl. Ot: I wonder if they are inviting all maxed-overall players, or players close to it that have might have more experience than alot of the maxed-players, such as Zezima.
  3. this guy is right ;) Exactly what I said on page 2.
  4. ^^ Thank you much ouchy :mrgreen:
  5. HAI forum name: l0rd rs name: Intheclubpio picture:
  6. I just camped @ Ahrim's Lair, got over 9000 fruit. Thanks for advice!
  7. l0rd replied to Trollface's topic in General Discussion
    Eww, its a Maplenerd - thats disgusting! OH AND THIS THREAD IS SPAM.
  8. 1/10 6k tasks is a 10/10
  9. Are you joking? This feature will get player feedback directly from the source from the people who know this game best. That's true. But i don't like the fact the games changes is based on these players oppion. I might not know all skills in game. But one thing i know: Melee....and i am pretty good at it. But still: i don't get to acess that forum (not that i want to) First off, who ever said the games changes would be BASED off of these players' input; it would obviously be BASED off of Jagex's ideas. I think it is obvious that this forum is to get feedback about the already existing game, not to create or change huge aspects of the game. You think Jagex is discriminating you for not allowing people that are maxed out in a few skills? Someone who has a few 99's can still be very ignorant about the game. I know plenty of people that have 99 strength, whereas I have 81, yet I still know better melee strategies than them. My point is that it is all over overall knowledge of the game is what they're looking for, and should look for. Anything else is just relying on a narrow-view of the game, which may be slanted or even biased towards the interest and benefit of their specific maxed skill. I think Jagex's view is that to make the most reliable and credible critique on any skill or aspect at all, you need to have a very wide view of the game.
  10. Are you joking? This feature will get player feedback directly from the source from the people who know this game best.
  11. Removed image, message from jagex are not to be shared. -nje03 There's a picture of the quote. I think this is a great idea.
  12. And range... OT: 9/10, nice.
  13. MOARE LIKE WUNCE! 10/10
  14. solo bandos/arma tbh
  15. NEGATIVE INFINITY/10 for having 1337-1 scrolls. 6/10 on the lvl.
  16. 5/10, just regular drops.
  17. grats 9/10! and welcome to tip.it forums :mrgreen: !~touches~
  18. good start. Just keep on going steady

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.