Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. I'm looking forward to this game also. Though I will have to get a new computer just before it's released so that I can actually play it. :P
  2. Phil replied to Futurama's topic in Off-Topic
    Hey Rob, good to see you are doing well. Hope to see you about and posting for a while. :)
  3. Please use the advertising sticky in off topic.
  4. Well we'll have to agree to disagree. This will only be a matter of opinion as none of us can prove what would have happened if that scenario had happened. Personally I think it would have been silly for Jagex to provide support for a game whose popularity was always going to be declining. It would never have been able to compete with attracting new players as rs2 does(did) even if they provided similar support for both. If rs1 had remained very popular Jagex would not have been so keen to pull out of it. Where did you get this figure? How many of these 30,000 active players were playing legit?
  5. Eum no, i have an acc that has 10 hp in rsc and 9 hp in rs2. Yep I realise I'm wrong there, sorry. I never read the first post or my post properly before posting :P I was trying to say what Lunar_Drifter was saying earlier.
  6. In rs1, starting characters had a starting hitpoints of 9. In rs2 it was 10. It's not a bug. All characters that didn't raise any lvls in rs1 kept the same lvl is rs2. I have a couple of them myself.
  7. What are Jagex first and foremost? A business. Rs2 was a good business move. As rsc was, they had run out of options with that game engine so were limiting the number of players they attracted. Rs2 enabled them to implement many more features. They weren't going to keep support up for a game only a few people played. It's pretty simple really.
  8. Please don't spam again.
  9. Hey I'm 23 and have no real plans for the future. Don't worry about it :wink:
  10. Phil replied to Umega's topic in Off-Topic
    Nice! I've seen them once when Iwas younger at Leuchars Air Show. Would love to see them again.
  11. Nope I don't recall ever seeing their names in the high scores at any time and I've never heard anyone say they have either. They did have their own private characters though. (eg. Shark was Paul I think.)
  12. Phil replied to Tomato's topic in Off-Topic
    Graduated last summer :P
  13. Phil replied to Tomato's topic in Off-Topic
    Hey tom, good to see you about. Nice truck. What are studying at college then?
  14. Damn, never realised that you were going through all that :shock: But it's great to hear things are looking up for you both :)
  15. Nice stats. You remind me of Moridin, which can only be a good thing.
  16. Guys, lets quit with the arguing, people can play how they want. Lets leave this topic open for rating.
  17. Phil replied to alex_lee8's topic in Off-Topic
    Ned's are the scottish version of Chavs. :shock:
  18. Phil replied to mikephoto's topic in Off-Topic
    The bus companies are always looking for drivers. I personally don't mind the Polish we have here. They are polite, well behaved and are willing to work. They also are willing to do jobs that a lot of Scottish people don't want to do. I work with a few Polish folk and I don't see any problem with them here.
  19. Phil replied to mikephoto's topic in Off-Topic
    Have you looked at the other parties policies on immigration? I'm sure you could find policies in other parties that are not as extreme as the BNP's but are still against things like illegal immigration.
  20. Phil replied to mikephoto's topic in Off-Topic
    The bitmap party. They campaign for equal picture sizes for all.
  21. I'm just hoping that France will beat Italy in the next match. Might give a bit of hope for qualifying.
  22. You didn't look very hard, did you? On the first page of this board.... http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=636326
  23. Phil replied to highlanders's topic in Off-Topic
    I keep seeing this topic and I keep thinking it's about the pub in Edinburgh.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.