Everything posted by Phil
-
Just Keep It Simple Please
To avoid confusion each market board has a description under it detailing what it is for.
-
Button won a race :D
I'm glad that he won a race. Funny how he did it a week after they showed him on top gear and they were discussing it :P
-
Goals And Archievements Forum
Rate This! (Achievements and Goals too!)
-
English vs American - You say tomato and I say tomaeto...
Just remember this works both ways. :wink:
-
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
So you think it would work as a pickup line? I'll give it a try next time I have the chance :wink:
-
Commercials that are played WAY too much.
Haha, Did you know Joe from neighbours (ex-cast) is in the crowd of that advert? But yeah that song is annoyingly catchy.
-
Clan Recruitment
You should have asked the mod who pmed you in the first place. Anyway check your pm's
- Topgear
-
What's under your bed?
Wait why do you keep beer under your bed? Hiding beer from your parents is not good and will only end up them thinking you're an alcoholic. If you're not hiding them why not put them in the fridge or a cool cupboard?
-
post pics of something you own that no one else on tipit has
Couldn't think of anything so.... Special ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã5 note featuring Jack Nicklaus made during the open last year at St. Andrews. There's probably some others have one though.
-
why reject this appeal?
lokced for a number of reasons.
-
HOW DO YOU TAKE IN GAME SNAPSHOTS?!?!?!
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71
-
Toothpaste...
Not sure, never heard it before. I'm pretty sure this wasn't a vegan argument though. Personally I try to brush my teeth at least once a day, usually at night before I go to bed because the evening is when I eat most 'junk food' and sugary stuff and also I just hate the taste of food left in my food when I go to bed. My teeth used to be alright when I was younger, but when I got to about 16/17 they started getting worse. Now at 22 I have 3 fillings and I need 2 more.
-
What religion are you? (thx to Lionheart)
You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God. atheism 83% Paganism 54% Satanism 50% agnosticism 33% Christianity 17% Buddhism 17% Islam 4% Hinduism 0% Judaism 0%
-
Toothpaste...
I actually heard that too much calcium is bad for your bones and does the opposite of what people usually think. Can't remember where I heard it but I'll have a look around.
-
GET RID of this ANNOYING advertisement!
I think I've noted down the iurl somewhere else but... http://www.burstnet.com/cgi-bin/ads/ad7397b.cgi/v=2.1S/sz=468x60A|728x90A/ clicking it gives the url http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZNxmk696
-
Toothpaste...
Exactly what I was thinking. Just wait until you hit your 20's . If you continue not to brush your teeth, things will start to go downhill :P
-
Siamese twins?
Well those types of siamese twins(joined at the hip and 1 pair of legs but two uperbodies), especially ones that reach aldulthood are very rare (probably only a few in the world) It would probably be even more unlikely that they would commit a serious crime like that. But if it did happen then no doubt it would cause a massive debate on the subject.
-
GET RID of this ANNOYING advertisement!
Actually I have been getting these annoying ads and have been reporting them to the admins.
-
Suggestions ( Arguments Within )
You mean like Local Moderators? We have them here. They are only given one or two boards until they've been staff for a while and when they know how everything works. They then become global moderators.
-
Suggestions ( Arguments Within )
I like the name music and movies at the moment thanks. What is a CL? I don't think the general and p2p boards will be merged. Both have different purposes. Merging them would make htings really messy.
-
whats your favouite film???
Has been posted quite a bit in the music and movies board.
-
Objection!
http://objection.4camp.net/go.php?n=530651
-
POLL: How many hats does every1 have?
1 beanie and 1 cap.
-
What does FTW mean to you?
You've never heard of social science? Anyway yeah ftw means for the win. I've never heard it being used any other way. When exactly would you use 'for the world' anyway?