Everything posted by Phil
-
Try not to laugh looking at this video.
The only bit I found funny was when he tried to say 100. But yeah if they laugh at all of someone struggling with a forein language, I'd hate to see them watching me trying to read Japenese.
-
More posts per page!
Actually I like the idea. Maybe have the option in your profile to choose how many posts per page you see, like you see on other forums. (ie 10, 15, 20)
-
There should be an Events forum.
Yep, but as adam said above we used to have a board for user's events but it just didn't work out. (also house parties can be posted in a sticky in blogscape)
-
school systems
Edinburgh, for Physics. Ahh I know someone else from this forum who is(was?) doing Physics at Edinburgh Uni. But yeah good luck with that. I'm sure you'll like Edinburgh. It's a great city.
-
Havent listened to GOOD MUSIC???!??!?CHECK HERE
Yeah please don't keep bumping topics here. Anyway the goo goo dolls have been around since the 80s. I'd think most people would have heard of them.
-
school systems
Which uni and to study what?
-
school systems
England yes, UK no :wink: college here means somewhere where you can take courses, like HNCs for example. You can also get highers if you didn't manage to get them at school. It's more like a uni than a school. We don't have 6th form colleges up here.
-
What song is stuck in your head RIGHT NOW?
The Bravery - Honest Mistake. It's been stuck in my head all day. I like the song but it's kinda annoying me atm :P
-
school systems
Scottish... Primary school - 7 years (5-12) Secondry school - 6 years (12-18) - 4 years are compulsary - they can go either work or college at 16 years old or continue at secondry and complete 5th & 6th year.
-
The Heat
I watch the weather every day, always hoping for rain here in the south, but it seems that in scotland theres still cloud and rain about in the north. Lucky... :wink: Seems the cloud is moving away from the north though. lol @ everyone else trying to boast about how their own weather is hotter. We are just trying to say we aren't used to temperatures this high. If it was like this all the time we wouldn't be talking about it. But yes the heat here does kill people because they are not used to the heat.
-
The Heat
was meant to be low 30's here today and tomorrow, but it's turned out to be cloudy today which is keeping the heat down. I'm glad though because I have training later and I don't want to get burnt again. edit - just looked at the thermometer in the garage and it's showing 29-30 degrees.
-
Forum Rank Sticky Info
You mean like this sticky in the announcement board? http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=478642
-
What is the funniest Shirt slogan you have ever seen?
Lets keep this thread clean please. Remember this is a family forum.
-
Where do you stand?
Economic Left/Right: -4.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.28
-
Elderscrolls 4: Oblivion players!!!
yeah just use the existing large topic http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=414 ... t=oblivion
- Topgear
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
unstickied this since the world cup chat seems to be pretty much over.
-
Another world Online (RSC kind of game!!! Check it out!!)
The game was absolutley terrible. Everyone thought they stole the code of Jagex to make it.
-
What users do you see most often when your online?
Right I'm locking this since it just getting spammed up even after insane's reply. If you don't like this then go shout at the spammers above.
-
yes albums
Removed some replies. Don't even think of spamming here again.
-
*Official* World Cup thread (Predict the World Cup Final 4)
old joke, but i hadn't seen it adpated to fit in with the headbutt. Good one :P
-
Making an Avatar
post the link you are trying to use here.
-
how do u make those pictures under ur names wen u reply?
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=71
-
Sell your RS items more easily
any advertising goes in the sticky on off topic.
-
What users do you see most often when your online?
Is that good or bad?