Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phil

  1. Well I started in Jan 01 and had a character (Golden_Sword) in the wanderers, does that make me worthy? :wink: Anyway I don't play much rs anymore so don't think I would want to join your society. I will link this topic to someone who might though :P
  2. heh, I used to get like that when I played rs and went pking - stopped when I got to a higher lvl and didnt get killed as often though. Yeah I never had any good experiences in the wild :P I think it is like adreline or something.
  3. Same...but with my ankles... :? I crack lots of my joints too, hands, ankles etc I wouldn't call it strange. It's just a habit some poeple find annoying.
  4. Am I the only person who hasn't had an 'emo year'? I dunno, I've never really be really depressed.
  5. 15-19. saints will never get into europe, maybe 1 in 1000 uafa but never champs, but dreams are good to have, so keep dreaming, no offence intended. Which is why I said it. :P (we were in the uefa cup in 1999 :wink: )
  6. Phil replied to Nathaninch's topic in Off-Topic
    If you want to play for money then you will have to organise your own tournament of the boards. :)
  7. No tipit isn't scamming. We don't control what adverts appear on the google ads. Obviously if you get one like that don't click on it, but send a pm to a member of staff :)
  8. Can't post a picture? Don't know where to upload? Look here!
  9. Phil replied to btiched's topic in Off-Topic
    http://www.facebook.com/ I'm guessing it's like 'my space' or something like that.
  10. 5376 songs to be exact :P Doesnt that add up to 21,504 MB (21.504 GB)? No. Remember 1GB = 1024Mb :wink:
  11. Projectile - Iron Asteroid Diameter - 9999 kilometer(s) Velocity - 67.4 km/s Target - Jupiter Target - Earth land Looks like Jupiter owns the Earth. :x If he had of given some sort of explanation with his comment then I would have thought it was alright. But coming onto a thread and calling it boring is spam in my opinion. If everyone did that with every thread they didn't like we would be pretty flooded with worthless comments that help no one. :wink: Don't like it? pm me, don't fill the thread with more spam.
  12. 5376 songs to be exact :P
  13. Spam again and you will be sorry. And do not ignore that message in your sig again.
  14. Thats what I was thinking :? Your playlist has some really good stuff in it 8) Meesy is a girl, not a guy :wink: Also she is a coldplay fanatic, so it doesn't surprise me she has that much, and has probably everything Coldplay have ever done, including live stuff. Some are probably videos yeah. Also meesy some of the bands you meantioned with a + are big across here (kings of leon, the magic numbers & depeche mode) :P edit - might post my music later, but it's split between 2 computers just now.
  15. Did work experience at school like 7 years ago now. My job was shadowing IT staff at the council here. Was very boring as I didn't do much. I just watched them not do much :P
  16. Quit with the long quotes. It's annoying and makes the thread longer to load.
  17. browsing the net = Firefox playing rs = the client (IE)
  18. What about The Drugs Don't Work?
  19. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/faq/technology.html Also yeah I would be concerned about discs shattering. That shouldn't happen.
  20. 20-24 :) I think playing Football Manager too much will turn me into a professional coach capable of taking Saints to the European Cup final. Well I hope it will. :x
  21. Phil replied to runescape_rocks's topic in Off-Topic
    Don't listen to much dance/trance these days but I still like it. Who I like ... Okenfold, Tiesto, Paul van Dyk for example :) Bubsa I think Rob produced some harder stuff than trance, like Speedcore :P
  22. Good to see things are going alright :) Take care :wink:
  23. Phil replied to CoRnMaN's topic in Off-Topic
    Teeth? they didn't have any because they all fell out cause they were all rotten. :P
  24. search > you http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=681 ... ht=svchost Don't terminate any of them :)
  25. What do you expect if you use peer to peer programs such as limewire. Sorry you aren't going to get any help here on with limewire.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.