Everything posted by nerdattack16
-
Defenders past bronze
Either use your defender on the girl outside the room, or talk to her. Either one, not sure, just might want to do both. :P Then, she'll release cyclopses that drop the next defender.
-
Iron Scimmy VS Blurite Sword (Silverlight added)
Blurite sword and Silverlight both have the same stats, and pretty much the same speed, I believe. It's up to you which one you think looks better (personally, I like Silverlight better). Think about this, too: if you lose all your copies of the blurite sword, then it's gone forever. But you can always buy another Silverlight for 500 GP.
-
whats better for barrows
What do melee attack bonuses matter if you're maging most of them? Kiteshield is much better. :P
-
elemental talisman
Sadly, you can't turn an elemental talisman into a tiara. :(
-
obby requirements
Sword/Knife: 60 attack Staff: 60 attack + magic Rings: 60 range Shield: 60 defence Maul: 60 strength I'm not sure if there are any more weapons, try checking the combat guide here on Tip.It or the RSOF.
-
Barrows Safespot Pics
Many of the AOW Barrows guides have pictures; Saruman's guide has some nice shots of all the safespots.
-
Pure Essence! Did it really work?
I noticed that Toxicologist thought that would drastically slow down essence mining. I'd think an easy solution to that drop in speed would be to make it like the bank PIN - only enter it once each session. You'd only lose five seconds, and it would still stop autoers.
-
Confused on training strategies...need advice please
...what? You don't need to wear a certain amulet to train that stat; all a defence amulet does is boost defence by +10. You can train any combat style with any amulet. I'd suggest hill/moss giants (when they're not too crowded), ice warriors/giants, or anything in the level 2 or 3 Security Stronghold. Spiders, catablepons, flesh crawlers... minotaurs aren't too bad, even if they're really low leveled. Personally, I'd suggest that you raise all of your combat stats equally. If you're quite desperate about PKing (you don't seem to be...) then you could keep defence at 70, and raise attack and strength very high. If not, then, well, I believe that attack and defence are superior to strength - I'd rather hit multiple good hits than one or two great ones.
-
wats mith drags max hit with melee
28 with melee. (18 for range/mage, if you were curious.)
-
Which Stats for my Zerker Pure...
I'd also suggest you do #2. Smite + Barrows gloves > 3 attack levels. :P
-
Barrows
My current dry steak is 75 or so. (Currently F2P) But keep at it, you will certainly get an item. Since you shouldn't be using prayer potions with those stats of yours, then you're making nearly pure profit even with only runes! :D
-
Pure training...Str 45-70 F2P low budget. Any ideas?
I agree with atronic92, but I'd actually suggest doing Dragon Slayer at 40 defence - the experience will push you up a few levels, then you can get 45 for berserker helms, since you're getting P2P eventually. :P Right now, at your low defence, minotaurs and flesh crawlers are great experience. A load of trout/salmon will last you a very long time... ...and why not train fishing and cooking and fish your own fish right outside? All you have to bring is an axe, tinderbox, fly fishing rod, and feathers. Until you run out of feathers, you can stay there forever! :) The only costs would be buying feathers, but you could always get those on your own, just kill some chickens. A few thousand feathers would get you a few fishing levels, and those few thousand fish would last you many, many strength levels.
-
How many green drags per hour?
Not very many, unless you can fight off PKers and avoid autoers. They are everywhere these days... :( Without banking, at least 100 an hour, I'd say. At level 88 I can kill a green dragon in about 50 seconds or less. With banking... not so many.
-
highwayman mask
The guy who combines them resides on Mos Le'Harmless. (Forgot his name... :-w)
-
need help with the wanted quest (members quest)!!
At or below level 5, not exactly sure. Since you only need a bit of rune essence, then if for some reason some jerk decides to attack you, there won't be any loss. :-w
-
Nooby question, but what does "hyt" mean?
"Hey you, Tip.It'er!" I think you got it from here. :P
-
Dragon Slayer & Berzerker Helmet?
One combat level won't really make a difference. But a rune plate, 5 more defence levels, and a increased max hit will. :D
-
Toadflax
The only time I've ever gotten a toadflax unID is from a random event, and I know you can get them from the Agility Arena.
-
Who can you make with new player kits?
He has grey/silver hair, not purple.(are you colorblind?) Now if only RuneScape actually had the Masamune-styled sword he has... could you imagine a sword that long? It could attack over walls! :o
-
YOUR BEST TRADE EVER?
Not too shabby if I say so myself. Nothing amazing, but... not too shabby.
-
Fastest way to 99 FM from 60
And maybe try getting the bulk of those maples from MTK? :)
-
Teletab making question
I think it's a great idea. :-w Didn't think about lack of Make-X though, but it's not too slow... I think. \
-
close
Well, I killed a few hundred in F2P and got about, oh, four meds at the most. :| In P2P I got twice as many from half the lessers. :P But that was with a ring of wealth and they have rarer drops in P2P, making the rune med more common. In F2P, the rune med is the rarest drop for lessers, I believe. But it usually is pretty random. It shouldn't take you that many lessers. Hopefully.
-
What lvls you?
Your combat level is based always on prayer, defence, and hitpoints. The other part depends on what is higher: attack + strength, ranged, or magic. Here's a site that might come in handy. You can also try punching in random things in the Tip.It calculator and see what levels what and all.
-
Quick Cooking Question
You need the cooking gauntlets and at least 94 cooking to not burn sharks. And even with 100/99 cooking and the gauntlets, you'll never stop burning monkfish. However, at a high level you'll rarely burn one at all. Lobsters are slowest, but most cost-efficient. Four times as cheap as sharks, but half the experience. :D Plus you only need, I think, 68 cooking with gauntlets to not burn them.