Everything posted by Wisp
-
Ya, ya, taboo... I know. First Pixel (Avatar).
It looks good, but maybe add a bit of shading... or make a gradient or lite to dark background
-
Is your town Compeeting... for the simpsons showing
Yay, my town won. I'm hoping to go to the premier.
-
Rate my 1st ever Fake plz
It's not funny, some things you say aren't on the c box, 4 instead of 5 lines, it's not funny, and it's confusing
-
cheating death.
Hmm... this morning, i was about to walk outside, to see how heavy the rain was, and my mom asked me something and i answered, and a few seconds later, as i was starting to go out, lightning struck like right outside my house. Bad story, but whatever.
-
87-99 Fishing, Lobsters or Monkfish?
Monkfish-faster, better xp, more money.
-
Pre-marital sex--
Just because the bible says something doesn't mean it's true. As long as both people agree, i think it's fine. Some people don't want to be married, some peoples cultures don't involve marriage etc.
-
Farming/Herblore Finished Pixel Signature.
I love it
-
���¢�¢â�¬â����â� ���¢�¢â�¬â���¢â�¬�� Wisp's Blog: What
Hoping to get 87 today, and my evil secret masterplot has been added to my main post.
-
anima's blog to d chain
good luck to you then
-
What is your favorite meal/dish?
macaroni and cheese :D
-
Corrupt a Wish (IT's over Nine Thousand)
granted. But you get a useless power. I wish i could control what would happen to this wish
-
Shey was here!
"shey you glow girl" interesting zeddude :) *thinks of something random* The cooking icon on the menu is badly shaded :D Gratz :
-
���¢�¢â�¬â����â� ���¢�¢â�¬â���¢â�¬�� Wisp's Blog: What
and boom! 86 :D
-
The "Clothes-That-Match-Skill-Capes" Thread (TONS OF PICS)
maybe..
-
sup guys
good. maybe post some random piece of artwork terley?
-
A small Fake Gallery Updated 8/18
- ���¢�¢â�¬â����â� ���¢�¢â�¬â���¢â�¬�� Wisp's Blog: What
Speaking of which, I'm only a few k away from a level Now i'm off to kris C6's party :) Fished about 1.2k so far today, and i still have more time :D- Den Usynlige's blog -> Updated 03.03.08 <-
Well then... Mooooooooo!- Pixel WIP. - My 3rd.
well i think it was originally atleast,because if you try to use the normal fill feature on paint on the white, then it seems like it's a jpeg. I doubt he would take the time to invisibly shade the white.- A small Fake Gallery Updated 8/18
It's difficult to get something that looks like harry, but honestly, with the second one, i had a better model of harry, but i messed up and i lost it, so i used a random man in lumbridge punching, and edited him, removed the beard, etc. If you could suggest clothing/ hare i could use for harry, please do.- morals...........
About this part, it's a good point. Not all people want to get married, for various reasons. An common one of these is (especially for the male) if for some reason something goes wrong, you can lose a huge sum of money in a divorce settlement. And some people just don't believe in marriage.- A small Fake Gallery Updated 8/18
Thanks :)- A small Fake Gallery Updated 8/18
Hai, I'm Doomsavenger, and at times, i like to make runescape fake images, and I'm only posting my recent ones, as I do mine a lot differently now then before. So my first two are for the Topic of FOTW II "books and movie scenes" 7/4/07 7/5/07 Not sure of date 8/17-8/18- Pixel WIP. - My 3rd.
I like it so far. But it's saved as a jpg. Never save a pixel as a jpeg ever, ever, ever. Always save as a png- Shey was here!
- ���¢�¢â�¬â����â� ���¢�¢â�¬â���¢â�¬�� Wisp's Blog: What
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.