=-=-Monkey Madness Sequal?-=-=

Willy_Wonka

here is what seems to be some sort of evidence that there is probably going to be a sequal to monkey madness

monmadla2.th.png

AND this aswell

monmad2kf8.th.png

side note: not sure this has been posted before but i thought this was kindu interesting

another side note:when i found the monkey in purple and talked to him the gnomes left

another another side note: after he teleports you he sends you back to ape atoll near scorpians

"Slumps are like soft beds, easy to get into but hard to get out"-Johnny Bench

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." -Plato (greek philosipher)

Just sore losers. I doubt there will be a sequal anytime soon.

DId any1 even see that monkey picture? not many people know about it. Its an escape route just in case the demon is owning you.

Thanks for the picture, I havent been able to find one lately.

Well, you DO get to keep the 10th Squad Sigil and Zooknock does say if the 10th Squad requires your assistance, they'll _somhow_ commuicate using it. Maybe Zooknock can use the same summoning spell to get the entire squad together for a mission briefing.

I don't believe any Monkey Madness sequel would happen on Ape Atoll. The island is very limiting and I'm seriously tired of quests that are underground 80% of the time. :cry:

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Wasn't "The Eyes of Glouphrie" a sequel to Monkey Madness? Obviously, it wasn't "Monkey Madness 2" or anything, but it did continue the storyline. It seemed pretty obvious that the series will continue at some point.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

Wasn't "The Eyes of Glouphrie" a sequel to Monkey Madness? Obviously, it wasn't "Monkey Madness 2" or anything, but it did continue the storyline. It seemed pretty obvious that the series will continue at some point.

You have the quest sequence reversed. "The Eyes of Glouphrie" came before "Monkey Madness".

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Are you mad? In the order they were releced, was Grant tree - MM - Eyes of thingy..

Eyes was just another branch to the quest, much like the Knight's Sword is to the templer knights seiries. It adds nothing, but it gives some backup to it

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

The majority of quests leave some room in some sort of way for a sequel. This way jagex has plenty of room to extend storylines, and also people who enjoy particular quest stories will keep paying their monthly memberships in anticipation for their sequel to eventually come out.

You have the quest sequence reversed. "The Eyes of Glouphrie" came before "Monkey Madness".

umm, no
afbeelding4kopieae2.png

i doubt there's gonna be a direct sequel...knames is right eyes opf the glouphrie was kinda a sequel...but i think the hint at a sequal in nearly every quest... but u can't deny the possibility

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

march 2005: monkey madness released

somewhere in september-december 2006: eyes of glouphry released

monkey madness has been around a LOT longer then eyes

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

You have the quest sequence reversed. "The Eyes of Gloupherie" came before "Monkey Madness".

march 2005: monkey madness released

somewhere in september-december 2006: eyes of glouphry released

monkey madness has been around a LOT longer then eyes

I think he meant the storyline. Although it was released later, the eyes of Gloupherie is a sort of prequel to MM. Or at least, I think that's what he meant.

Anyway, that's wrong. The Eyes of Gloupherie is neither a sequel or prequel, it's a branch into another quest series, the Gloupherie quest line. Although, I think that Jagex may actually use a previously unrelated quest line to join with this series, perhaps even Plague City? MEP3? Or perhaps a different storyline?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

If I recall, and I may be confusing some information, but didn't Eyes of Glouphrie have spies that were sent from the same group that was trying to overthrow the king in Monkey Madness? That seems to be setting up a tie in. If I'm at all correct, I would consider that a sequel.

And, even if the mod in charge of Monkey Madness left, I doubt that would be their reason for abandoning the storyline.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

• 2 weeks later...

i hope not lol, i paid sum guy a glory to help get me out of the cage and past those huge gorilla nubs lol, i wasted inventories of sharks trying to get out, after that he helped me with the rest of the quest, so the glory was worth it =p he kept saying is he going to get the glory, he thought i was joking.. i said "dude.. i keep my word" he was stoked wen i gave him the glory, i was more happier finishing the quest with help lol

2vuhgcn.png