Burgh the Rott ramble

Buzz9

This is like the mini-game Temple Trekking......

But, the meaning of temple Trekking is: People are stuck in Burgh the Rott and want to leave that place. U help them but...

The meaning of Burgh the Rott ramble... People want to leave the land and want to come into that dead place or something?

Do they want to get to Meyerditch?

Slay some Vyrewatches?

Play Barrows?

What do u think about this minigame? POST!!!

masterofquestep4.gif

I think the only reason Jagex made this part of the mini game is to save Temple Trekking from never being played at all. And has nothing to do with any story line.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

I think the only reason Jagex made this part of the mini game is to save Temple Trekking from never being played at all. And has nothing to do with any story line.

That could be possible, but then they have to make another minigame like Trouble Brewing. That minigame is not being played every day lol.

(btw ben je Nederlands?)

masterofquestep4.gif

yeah i think that the people coming onto the lands are up for a bit of adventuring and vampire slaying so thats why they do it that way. I actually think that this is a nice addition to the minigame - it certainly got me playing it (even if it was just for the lumberjack gear). TBH, though, this minigame is still not much fun, particularly getting the staff of ivandis, guthix balance potions etc. I rate it at about a 4/10. Still got lumberjack shirt and boots to go... :(

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

The extended temple trekking is probably just allowing you a shortcut to use from canifis to burgh de rott without going through mort myre swamp and through hollows. Lots of trouble saved. With adventurers going to burgh de Rott, i suspect there may a new quest soon to extend the storyline for myreque.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

the problem with temple trecking was that once you got to paterdermus, you couldn't go back really easily as its a long treck to burgh de rott. THe people are there because they're helping out the myreque is how i interpreted it.

I think this was an admirable attempt to make Temple Trekking at least slightly worthwhile. I did it for the lumberjack gear, and I'll tell you what, I've got that last-earned token in my bank just itching to be cashed in. But everytime I use the route to get to Burgh de Rott, I get another one. The vicious cycle may catch me every time I need to go to that area.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

I think this was an admirable attempt to make Temple Trekking at least slightly worthwhile. I did it for the lumberjack gear, and I'll tell you what, I've got that last-earned token in my bank just itching to be cashed in. But everytime I use the route to get to Burgh de Rott, I get another one. The vicious cycle may catch me every time I need to go to that area.

I dont quite get what your talking about, doesent lumberjack gear come from a random cutting trees?

but no this update was to take mercenaries down to the town to save people I.E make it a two way trip.

That could be possible, but then they have to make another minigame like Trouble Brewing. That minigame is not being played every day lol.

(btw ben je Nederlands?)

Yeah, but that's only because of it's location and requirements, so half of runescape doesn't even know the thing exists. It would be popular because it has the hottest clothes set in the game. Temple trekking has pathetic rewards to be honest.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I dont quite get what your talking about, doesent lumberjack gear come from a random cutting trees?

but no this update was to take mercenaries down to the town to save people I.E make it a two way trip.

No, you're talking about Lederhosen clothing items there, from the freaky forester. In the minigame, there is an encounter where Zombie lumberjacks show up, and when you kill them they sometimes drop lumberjack gear.

Anyhow, the mercenaries coming to Burgh de Rott, they want to teach the Vampyres a lesson, and possibly get some loot along the way.

copyofsigtuxtimenf0.png

Uh no , the only way you are able to get it is as a reward from the minigame...

and the way to Burgh The Rott, is to bring adventurers to the place... cause they heard that there is treasure awaiting for them...

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

Things I like are unique, some-what strong rewards from Minigames (Barbarian Assault, Castle Wars, etc.) to make it worthwhile. If I wanted silver bars, I'll go mine silver. Lumberjack clothes aren't enough IMO.

Other than the lame rewards, I enjoy the game. also I don't care about the new potion, whose gonna have poison and the Zogre disease at once? Besides I cant make the potion >_>

KingKnight1.jpeg

Actually

Temple Trekking (the one leading OUT of Morytania) can be played after you have completed Myreque 2, In Aid of the Myreque.

Burgh de Rott Ramble (the one leasding INTO Morytania) can be played only after you have completed Myreque 3, Darkness of Hallowvale.

In that last quest you ask King Roald of Varrock for an army that could march in and defeat the ever growing evil. He has to refuse, because it could unbalance Evil and Good forces too much, which could wake up Guthix, who would make the entire world anew.

The King can however write a Mercenary Decree, allowing well armed adventurers to strike out into Morytania helping wherever needed.

The adventurers that are at the east side of Paterdomus (Temple on the Salve), are those that have heard the cry for help, but have no knowledge whatsoever of Morytania... Youre there to help...

So those who have completed Only Myreque 2, cannot lead the people into Morytania, only out of there...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

hmm... although it does have something to do with the storyline, then it's also for getting temple trekking more played, as it is really the same mini-game, just in reverse way.

also, templetrekking/burg de rott ramble + laggy computer = death at giant snails :wall: i lost 500k there + rune defender (didn't have more) and salve ammy :/

oh noes, i got to do the haunted mine maze again to get salve amulets :'(

Scherzo.png

They're mercanaries going into Burgh De Rott to join with the Myreque

In "In Aid of the Myreque" King Roland spoke of sending mercanaries into Mortmyre Swamp and Burgh De Rott to help with the Vampyres and Werewolves and try to keep the out of Misthilian If anyone reembers the cut scene where Werewolves crossed the Salve into Mithilian and King Roland couldn't send followers of Saridmon into Guthix's Relam because it would cause an inbalance or something.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m