Shey was here!

RC Pking is fine.

However, being an asshat about it is not fine. I mean, why add insult to injury? What's even more irritating is that with stupid Miniclippers like that guy who killed you, if you bank and get full gear, they will just call you a noob and teleport away, instead of actually fighting you when you are prepared.

Honestly, though.... I have a few tips for anti-RC-PKing.

1) Wear Karils Armor... Yeah, so it is around 400k to replace... If you are careful, you won't ever die. If you are worried about replacing it, just wear an abyssal brace. It's totally worth the risk.

2) Bring two sara brews. Your stats don't matter, so the brews are ideal. I guarantee they will not be able to deal 160 points of damage before you can teletab/run to the mage, unless they are 99 ranged and get an insanely lucky special attack with a Dark Bow. Hell, if you ever see someone wielding a Dark Bow, teletab out immediately.

3) If they teleblock, run. If they tangle, teletab.

4) Watch for any people around you level who are sitting by the building with men in it, as well as people standing around in level 3-4 wilderness. That building with men in it is a scout spot for RC Pkers; they wait there to look for potential targets. If they see you appear at the glory spot skulled, they wait to see if you run out there and then reappear. As you're banking after they see you reappear, they run out to the hill and pot up, waiting for you to appear on the minimap so they can tb you.

Sure you'll lose a few spaces by bringing the brews, but it beats having to get back your pouches.

You may look me up and see that I am only a lowly 55 RC, but I got all this advice from a friend of mine who is 97 RC. I believe he is level 115; his name is Tylerthe, if you doubt I am telling the truth. That kid sometimes abyss RCs in a black cav, just as a taunt to RC pkers; he's insanely difficult to kill because of these strategies he uses.

td2sig.jpg

At least he expressed what you truly are, a noob.

<3:

Hehe. :anxious:

But seriously, I don't mind RC pkers too much, the abyss is in the wilderness for a reason imo and the add a little spark to rcing. (Most of which can't pk for cabbage, which is funny :wink: ) But that kind is sad just sad.

Have a nice break. <3:

What he said :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: ::'

Oh I wasn't fussed about being pked, I'm over that now.

What annoyed me was his insults as he killed me. And that he killed me again when he obviously saw I had nothing on me and was only going back to get my pouch back.

i dont like abyss pkers, picking on people with no food, no good weapons skulled, its not realy a fair fight, i wish there was a way to make it fairer but i doubt that will ever happen jagex made it in the wilderness to when you make a massive amount with the abyss you have to take a risk as with almost all aspects of the game theres a big possotive and a small negotive, but the verbal abuse is just unnecocery ( is it spelt right?) unlucky about loosing pouches n dieing, congratulations on your prayer level

znn02a.jpg

ubd6755ku8.png

RC Pking is fine.

However, being an asshat about it is not fine. I mean, why add insult to injury? What's even more irritating is that with stupid Miniclippers like that guy who killed you, if you bank and get full gear, they will just call you a noob and teleport away, instead of actually fighting you when you are prepared.

1) Wear Karils Armor... Yeah, so it is around 400k to replace... If you are careful, you won't ever die. If you are worried about replacing it, just wear an abyssal brace. It's totally worth the risk.

It gives less melee defence, so if they're high level they can kill you easier with dds specs

2) Bring two sara brews. Your stats don't matter, so the brews are ideal. I guarantee they will not be able to deal 160 points of damage before you can teletab/run to the mage, unless they are 99 ranged and get an insanely lucky special attack with a Dark Bow. Hell, if you ever see someone wielding a Dark Bow, teletab out immediately.

Any good rcer teleblocks as you're running into around 5 wilderness, then entangles.

4) Watch for any people around you level who are sitting by the building with men in it, as well as people standing around in level 3-4 wilderness. That building with men in it is a scout spot for RC Pkers; they wait there to look for potential targets. If they see you appear at the glory spot skulled, they wait to see if you run out there and then reappear. As you're banking after they see you reappear, they run out to the hill and pot up, waiting for you to appear on the minimap so they can tb you.

Sure you'll lose a few spaces by bringing the brews, but it beats having to get back your pouches.

You may look me up and see that I am only a lowly 55 RC, but I got all this advice from a friend of mine who is 97 RC. I believe he is level 115; his name is Tylerthe, if you doubt I am telling the truth. That kid sometimes abyss RCs in a black cav, just as a taunt to RC pkers; he's insanely difficult to kill because of these strategies he uses.

snowsigyy7.png

Thanks for the great advice. I think I'll stick to my black dhides, I'll pack a sara brew as well from now on, but I'm fine, being pked is a fact of life when Runecrafting, it was mainly the rudeness of the person that pked me that made me see red. Anyway I'm all over it now, temper tantrum has gone! :-w

After that episode, I decided that I need to take a break from Runecrafting and bought myself a heap of Dragon Bones, turned my chat off most of the time and prayed.

The result: 85, 86 and 87 Prayer. O:)

Total 2016

prayer85.png

prayer86.png

prayer87.png

shey.png

Wow you really outdid yourself, 3 prayer levels in one day!!

Very well done, I wouldn't be surprised if you get 91 before this week is over. :D

And great attitude towards RC pkers!!

Keep up the fantastic progress!! <3:

Wow, lol... It's a bit bizarre that your melee stats are that low, when you are 2016 total :anxious: Grats on the prayer levels :mrgreen:

By the way, it's not surprising that she was able to get two prayer levels in one day. As long as you can stand the constant clicking, prayer is one of the fastest (albeit the second most expensive) skills to train, especially if you have someone light the altar for you. It's actually somewhat calming to train, too.

td2sig.jpg

Thanks for the great advice. I think I'll stick to my black dhides, I'll pack a sara brew as well from now on, but I'm fine, being pked is a fact of life when Runecrafting, it was mainly the rudeness of the person that pked me that made me see red. Anyway I'm all over it now, temper tantrum has gone! :-w

After that episode, I decided that I need to take a break from Runecrafting and bought myself a heap of Dragon Bones, turned my chat off most of the time and prayed.

The result: 85, 86 and 87 Prayer.

Total 2016

prayer85.png

prayer86.png

prayer87.png

Naise!! <3:

Be @ my 99 Fletching + 1.5k Total Party?? :pray:

Check my Bloggie for details O:) Page 7

-!Patjj!-

Patjj_King.png

angel2w.gif

99 Fletching,99 Cooking,99 Ranged,99 Smithing,99 Defence, 99 Hitpoints

Pmg, I killed 16264 aviansies for 92-99 Ranged <3:

Dragon boots: 43

Abyssal Whips: 8

RC Pking is fine.

It gives less melee defence, so if they're high level they can kill you easier with dds specs

Mage defense > Melee defense.... You do not want to be TBed at any cost, that's the purpose of the Karils.

Any good rcer teleblocks as you're running into around 5 wilderness, then entangles.

Yeah, but if they splash the tb you can tab out, and the brew(s) will last you until tangle wears off, after which you can use the two second immunity period to run to the mage and teleport into the Abyss.

td2sig.jpg

Wow, lol... It's a bit bizarre that your melee stats are that low, when you are 2016 total :anxious: Grats on the prayer levels :mrgreen:

By the way, it's not surprising that she was able to get two prayer levels in one day. As long as you can stand the constant clicking, prayer is one of the fastest (albeit the second most expensive) skills to train, especially if you have someone light the altar for you. It's actually somewhat calming to train, too.

Yah it is fast but expensive.

I don't have people light burners for me, as I tend to get distracted a lot and find myself standing in one spot chattering in pm, and with friends standing at the alter they could end up waiting for ages. Either that or I have my chat off and skill with my skilling music collection playing on my headset, and enjoy the solitude. :anxious:

I just had another dream that I'm fighting a boss monster and it got my health down to almost redbarred, and I hit my teletab and everything goes black and I woke up. I've had a few dreams like this lately, and I gotto get up to check my character to see if its a dream. The other night I dreamed I was soloing at Dks and was afk and came back to two other characters and all 3 kings running around me, and I hit my teletab and everything went black and I woke up. *grumble grumble* Looks like a sign that I'm converting from a skiller to a killer, I used to have dreams of ents and river trolls, now its the insect queen, the three headed dragon and mister Rex. :-w

shey.png

And another 3 Prayer levels :shock:

Shey = gud <3:

prayer = hawt <3:

So....

Shey + prayer = <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Bad math :(

The correct answer is: <3:<3: but as it is Shey I will allow this mistake to go unnoticed.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

And another 3 Prayer levels :shock:

Shey = gud <3:

prayer = hawt <3:

So....

Shey + prayer = <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Bad math :(

The correct answer is: <3:<3: but as it is Shey I will allow this mistake to go unnoticed.

Oh, i thought it was:

Shaaaay + Prayer = <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

I shall redo my math equation! ::'

Shots-Sig.jpg

Two brews!? Ok thats really like overkill. Not sure about for higher lvls, as a lvl 100, one brew works good enough for me. The max hit from dark bow can't actually KO you at one shot. Its attack speed is so slow you probably can drink brew 3-4 before he attacks again and at most around 6 arrows at you before entangle timer runs out. Most people just use dds spec since thats what dhide is weak against.

Abyss bracelet is a real waste of diamonds.. really. I like tip 4) though ::'

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Two brews!? Ok thats really like overkill. Not sure about for higher lvls, as a lvl 100, one brew works good enough for me. The max hit from dark bow can't actually KO you at one shot. Its attack speed is so slow you probably can drink brew 3-4 before he attacks again and at most around 6 arrows at you before entangle timer runs out. Most people just use dds spec since thats what dhide is weak against.

Abyss bracelet is a real waste of diamonds.. really. I like tip 4) though ::'

Eh, well... I somewhat agree with you; this is just what my friend does. He doesn't care about the extra inventory space, as he double-crafts natures so it makes a marginal difference in profit per hour. Also, he is power RCing to 99, so he values safety over efficiency. It's pretty damn hard to die with two brews. Losing pouches and having to get them back consumes a lot of time that could've otherwise been spent RCing.

td2sig.jpg

I just had another dream that I'm fighting a boss monster and it got my health down to almost redbarred, and I hit my teletab and everything goes black and I woke up. I've had a few dreams like this lately, and I gotto get up to check my character to see if its a dream. The other night I dreamed I was soloing at Dks and was afk and came back to two other characters and all 3 kings running around me, and I hit my teletab and everything went black and I woke up. *grumble grumble* Looks like a sign that I'm converting from a skiller to a killer, I used to have dreams of ents and river trolls, now its the insect queen, the three headed dragon and mister Rex. :-w

I say this is a sign of addiction :anxious:

Well grats on the 3 levels and BUMP before I go to bed :)

AND look at the awesome title I got at GW :XD:

NotTooGrumpy.jpg

They finally got it right.

I have today off Class!!! woottt!!!!

So last night before I went to sleep I got 88 Prayer in edgy with MC. <3:

And today my weekend started, so I spent the morning altaring bones again, and got 89 Prayer. Thanks Celt, 1way and Sith for coming to my house to see me level. Arrest that 1way I'm sure he burgled my house while he was there!! :P <3:

Might take a break and do a bit of Farming. ::'

Total 2018

prayer88.png

prayer89.png

shey.png