-the Cabbage Guide for All Ages-

peter_selie

what does ftl stand for...?

For the lizards... maybe add it in the guide?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what does ftl stand for...?

For the lizards... maybe add it in the guide?

are you serious :P

He aint :)

And this seriously should be added to the AOW, since there already are stories and such. This could fit in the AOW easilly.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

ftl is code for:

[hide=biig spoiler!]

... one must bow to the power of cabbage, please follow the strange men with green pants and tanned torsos, and i got brown pants and red torso because i get easily scared by other vegetables than cabbage, that leads to doing a poo and stabbing carrots with a wooden spoon rapidly but still accurate, the perfect choice for rangers and and a bush, they really need some green pants but the tanned torsos are for you and me in the mall, staring at all the cabbage they collected, they are really the Ooc on television, but we like computer cabbages more so they can give those cabbages to us, or else...!! :twisted: read this with a dark,easter voice

[/hide]

maybe? :-s

I already said this belongs in aow several times, but I will say it again 11/10 best guide ever, if it is not in aow then I will stop bathing irl.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

aow. now. best. guide. EVAR. 2100000000/10. Sorry, 32-bit limitations :| I know its more than that.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

What's lacking to make this AoW? :o

Im seriously wondering, if we have this and other stories (Theyre good, dont get me wrong) in the aow.. I cant see any reason not to put this one up there!

And dont say its a "joke" guide -.- Its a very efficient guide to cabbage picking thats been voted AOW or 10/10 by more than half its readers.

edit : See what I mean? \/

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

this is a stupid guide

there is no point picking cabbage unless you collect it for no reason, wich is also a stupid thing to do

so many ppl want it AoW, but it doesnt deserve it

it might b funny the first time, then it just gets old. -787/10

ps. cabbage is disgusting

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

this is a stupid guide

there is no point picking cabbage unless you collect it for no reason, wich is also a stupid thing to do

why the hell would you read this is multiple times? if you think "it gets old"???

walka: this guide is mainly for the OoC which has so far collected over 2.5 MILLION(2518k cabbages at the last picture i have seen) cabbages as part of a tip.it event that formed a clan and never stopped its mission.

oh yeah it gives a good laugh to newer members, although i can see it getting funnier through time :mrgreen: (compared to the first time i read it)

newsignature1fs8.png

this is a stupid guide

why the hell would you read this is multiple times? if you think "it gets old"???

walka: this guide is mainly for the OoC ...

This guide is for anybody and everybody who wants to have more fun picking cabbage. :D

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif