Have you ever thought of Quiting?

redhaloguy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've quit after I got bored (two months after my main got banned... for swearing at rude noobs... (that's 2,5 years ago), I then started a pure but whatever got bored even with P2P). And there was no stupid skills like slayer/farming/construction or hunter.

Main stats:

tanmblack,cossacking.gif

Had a red phat, bought in rsc for 2mil.

And i've came back ~2months ago, because my friend convinced me to.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

I think about quitting AT LEAST once a week. But then I look at all the goals I still have to achieve. I am not a quitter and I don't stop working until I achieve my goals. So I just cannot leave my goals uncompleted, it's just not me.

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

I stick around if only for TET events. I'm just bored now, if I stop playing for a while the bored problem fixes it's self. I wont quit though, I'm still thinking about getting members one day...

I am wondering if I want to continue my membership right now - I have 30 days of it left, and the only reason I still pay is for the updates. The last 4 updates have sucked, so if the next few are as bad, cheerio.

[Admin Edit: Do Not Post Referral Links]

yah ive quit a couple of times mainly when baseball season starts for me, because i dont have anytime for it. Other then that i just play on and off.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

i thought about it after my lvl 32 account was banned....someone hacked it and then swore at everyone. :cry: i was gonna quit but then i decided not to because of some update. now i have a lvl 67 account \'

I like bananas :) peanut butter jelly time!!! peanut butter jelly time!!!

seabees4.png

seabees4.gif

BANANAS%20FTW!!!.png

heh, welcome to the world of noobscape, its made up of purescape, autoscape, and sadscape, it makes up 60% of all of runescape :(

Yeah sometimes I have thought really hard and struggled to come up with a good reason to continue playing. Then I log on and see my friends list. <3:
Likewise, except that once I was going to quit even with that list... Everybody stopped playing for various reasons... A few months of unannounced break, loss of internet, quit... But the next day I saw 13 of the unannounced break people back so I stayed.

Haven't really thought about quitting. Although I have taken some breaks in between for sometime. When the game gets a bit boring, I start taking a break. When something catches my interest or I feel like completing a certain goal then log back in.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

I've quit already. I know I haven't done Legends or Morning Ends. But to be honest, I've had enough. When the obby cape was released, what was the point in getting a legends cape?

I know I have alot to work forward to. But I just don't have the want or need too.

Then my friends started quitting one by one. Dropping off like flies, Runescape just lost its flicker. About a year ago, I wouldn't have dreamed of quitting. But, now I have.

I've had this thought in my mind, but all my RS friends (Swedishboy7, Chady197, Dark Alcyte, Kill Life, Mirrorforced and a lot more) are the people that keep the RS fire in my heart lit.

I'm back.

i would have quit many times...

1. lost green mask (75% of all my money!)

2. calculated what i could do with all that time im wasting with rs...

3. lost furry and even more!

:o i thought u were solid freebie. freebis cant get fury's.

but on topic now: yes when one of my RL friends got hacked and some of the other RL player weren't playing much so i wasnt playing much either. And When i was high in the world rankings of timesplitters:FP. When i made the villager rush for Age of Mythology and recently when i lost a mil or so of stuff and have lot of coursework.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Yes, how boring it is sometimes and how there isn't so much to do. Especially the time I could spend on something else like studying instead of rs, but then I would go totally insane from too much studying. I never did quit, but took some breaks. Breaks is like a week, few weeks or a month for me.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

I've had many breaks in my rs life. Long breaks too (like 6 months max). But quitting for good and giving all my stuff will never happen: when i stop playing, i already know that even if i'm really fed up and bored with the game, i'll always come back, because that's what i've always done and i feel it's the way it should be.

I thought about it.

Cause I lost members.

And then decided to keep playing.

NiceJobTim.jpg

[Doomred8] People who point at their wrist while asking for the time really piss me off. I know where my watch is buddy, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?