Post Thy Funny Forum Posts.

Abyssalwhip

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this made me laugh. i think the poster might have abandonment issues or something o.O

noobthreadxq5.png

:lol:

LOL OWNT. I'm laughing maniacly atm

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

look at this one: Quick find code: 27-28-214-41428467

He wants to burn all my rares :'(

He doesn't have any point, AT ALL funny noob who's crying because he got scammed out of his rare...

Also funny how he mentiones more people would be alive today if they hadn't existed which doesn't make sense, about people suiciding over them, they would still do that over other items like 3rd age, barrows or Dchain...

And who knows 2 people may get very happy after finally achieving a rare they promptly create another person in this world :o so no crap about population problems because of RS :S

lol! dont u love unicorns?

forums.jpg

Oh ya Torags Hams are way to strong!

torags.jpg

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

lol! dont u love unicorns?

forums.jpg

Why are people so dumb?

ya thats what im wondering too .. hmmmm

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

2chxjjd.png

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step... :lol:

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

i got banned on the forums aswell

ive seen the stupidest things ever i cant belive how stupid people are on there

and that one pic from rs community or whatever that said 99 damadge and stuff was hella fnny

where heres one i found i have more and ill be seing more so ill post more later

0wowne3.png

i remember jokingly making the most complete stupidest topics ever on there and having so much fun lmao..

i would be like

JAGEX IS RACIST BECAUSE IT SAYS BLACK UNICORNS BUT ON WHITE ONES IT JUST SAYS UNICORNS

and it would get like 86 pages long of people actually beliving me then some mod locking it

good times.. i actually might make a new account and make him a member just to do stuff like that again.

shadow1854.png

sult5xu9.png

The scary thing is that this guy adamantly believed it should be changed. It wasn't a sarcastic post.

Meh I was considering posting something like that on RSOF once.

Arrow and range weapon trajectories are horrible...

But I'm not sure what he means by the a-value changing because dy/dx is not a constant in a parabola.

2j4q0c5.png

LOL!

That is just amasing.

torags.jpg

Loving the UBER sarcasm their. and i totally agree...torags best defence in game...worst weapon to level req ratio in game.

P-0-0-N-E-D and i can see that there is 28 pages on that chickenburp's thread already and i guess most of them didn't even get his point..

tikruytehl33tsn7.png

idk, some of you might not find this funny.

funnyrsoffm3.png

Followed by: "Omg Jagex i really want to RC but rune mysteries is way too hard, im supposed to go to varrok and wizard's tower? nerf it now pl0x or im quiting."

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

here's a few that made me lol:

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?27,28,293,42252505

ok so kirlens coif(range armer =magic bounes) gives 3+ mage def!w0000t! ahrims hood gives 6+?wtf? VERACS HELM ALMOST GIVES MORE AT 2+ wtf is wrong?

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?27,28,115,42252548

title: i like men

I dont know but i do.

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?27,28,176,42205133

Creator:I tried the bride about 1349 times now and I've been trying nonstop since the new quest came out. I have 6 agility and I drank a super agility pot, and I still can't do it!

other guy:train ur agility

Creator:Never, i wont go back to the gnome agility for this quest!

I made some bold to help distinguish them.