lvl 3 skillers

freds_fishs

wat do u think of lvl 3 skillers? i started a new account called freds fishs and i hav been working on my firemaking and woodcutting but most people think that iam a auto wat do u think that all lvl3 with a skill lvl 45 or higher is a auto

freds_fishs.png

freds_fishs.png

freds_fishs.png

Do you look like an auto, well actually, the autos have progressed a bit from the "no changes" default, so they can be found wielding the melee tutor kit, etc.

Similarly, some probable autos may have random event items.

The toughest things I can think of, that autos or their botmasters would not bother with due to the time, are:

1. Fancy boots (can do at level 3, no retaliate, run & eat).

2. Sliverlight (no need to do the fight, so can stay at level 3).

3. Blurite sword (tough on a lvl 3, but doable).

They are all things which cannot be traded, so they have to be done on the character that displays them.

And yes, the majority of level 3's and a little above (due to autoretaliated combat) demonstrating level 15+ skills, ARE AUTOS.

Maybe it would be annoying, but Jagex could perhaps make more use of the tutors, so that after each increase in material grade (eg. Iron to steel, but not for item to item), maybe a return to the tutor and some sort of test should be required, rewarded with some XP or items.

People can train their account skills without raisin combat so all 3lvls are not macros but most of them are like with default skin/outfit with stupid name: 6646467, fsiu467g etc..

Also they never put anything worthy on macro and all 3lvl non macros try to look cool with worthy stuff ::'

1) Make an original name.

2) Greet people when you see them.

3) Have conversations with people.

Do these three things and no one in their right mind can suspect you of autoing/macroing. What autoer can hold a conversation..

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

I belivie lvl 3 skillers are people with to much spare time. I'm happy with one account, and I think getting more than so is pretty unecessary. But I still think it's OK, just not that necessary.

And I have never manged to find out what's so fun about it either...

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Do you look like an auto, well actually, the autos have progressed a bit from the "no changes" default, so they can be found wielding the melee tutor kit, etc.

Similarly, some probable autos may have random event items.

The toughest things I can think of, that autos or their botmasters would not bother with due to the time, are:

1. Fancy boots (can do at level 3, no retaliate, run & eat).

2. Sliverlight (no need to do the fight, so can stay at level 3).

3. Blurite sword (tough on a lvl 3, but doable).

They are all things which cannot be traded, so they have to be done on the character that displays them.

And yes, the majority of level 3's and a little above (due to autoretaliated combat) demonstrating level 15+ skills, ARE AUTOS.

Maybe it would be annoying, but Jagex could perhaps make more use of the tutors, so that after each increase in material grade (eg. Iron to steel, but not for item to item), maybe a return to the tutor and some sort of test should be required, rewarded with some XP or items.

i like the idea on the test ty

freds_fishs.png

freds_fishs.png

freds_fishs.png

1) Make an original name.

2) Greet people when you see them.

3) Have conversations with people.

Do these three things and no one in their right mind can suspect you of autoing/macroing. What autoer can hold a conversation..

Greet people when you see them???

You: Hello.

Other Person: Wh1t y00 w4nt fr00b? w4nt fu11 br0nz3? 1 g0t 4 s3t 1n b4nk! :roll:

Have conversations with people-Refer to what I just posted.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!

I wish skillers would just STOP. We don't need any more people to confuse with macroers.

An amazing post right there. Demanding people change their playing style because other people are too dumb to tell them from autoers.

Zzzamorak. Look up his stats. be amazed.

I wish skillers would just STOP. We don't need any more people to confuse with macroers.

"Lin4561" and "Be Skilled". Its' so hard to find which one is the auto. :cry:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I used to have one, but I've come to realise that I prefer to stick to a single character and combine the fruits of my labour into a single character with awesome (or at least pretty good :P ) levels.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

No I do not believe that you are an autoer, and I agree with some above posts also. Carry on conversations is a good way to prove you're not an autoer because autoer never talk. I myself have a level 3 non-combat(skill) character and it's not too bad.

And speaking of autoers I just took this snapshot of 7 at once at the Yew tree west of Draynor in World 75.

Autoers.jpg

I agree with other people who say skillers are people with to much time on their hands, I like my account and I only ever made 1 pure account who never got to level 4. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing aganst pure skillers, its just not for me.

But try and wear "good" armor, maybe get some iron or security stronghold boots.

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

i respect high leveled level 3 skillers. some with like 70-ish runecrafting, and really impressive skills. i really respect level 3 f2p skillers, but only ones that aren't macroers/autoers

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I had 40 mining, 30 smithing, 40 woodcutting and 50 firemaking at levels three and four. Nobody accused me of being an auto, and I wasn't. The only problems I encountered were random event monsters, but I usually ran. It is fun to show off you rune hatchet and rune pickaxe as a level three, lol. ^^

Regards,

Jackson

Worry about yourself and not others then you won't have to confuse us with macroers k? thx

God people these days in rs .. If you don't talk its like "pmfg r u macring @@?@?@?", doesn't even matter your combat level. I saw a post here the other day where someone was harassing a suspected autoer just because the person "looked" and "acted" like a bot.

I'm sorry but seriously I want people to back off. If you think we are autoing, report us, don't talk to us, don't accuse. Just FO and report.

The only time i think your an autoer is if you have green pants and a bald head.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles = Autoers.

Green dragons = Autoers =P

idioot59.pngidioot59.gif

Twok, Twok, Chicken Tonight? Twok Twok

Yeah, really, it's not just level 3's people like to confuse with macroers. My level 100+ friend liked to sit at Yew Trees and not talk, and EVERY single time he went there, people started thinking he was macroing, just because he didn't respond. Rather silly if you ask me.

cwscore2.jpg