April fools! Teh fun is over 4 us now =(

xvillexvalox

I believe that in todayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s society it is an asset to have a college degree to become a successful person. Not only will a degree prepare me for a career in Business Administration, but also help me develop into a well-rounded individual. This is essential as it gives me perspective in many aspects of business including the ability to be creative, make stronger executive decisions, and look at all sides of an issue. I also know that having education at the Bachelor level will give me a more open mind and strengthen my ability to have successful relationships in all walks of life. I know the consequences of not achieving my degree and this knowledge keeps me motivated as I strive to attain a college degree.

I am a focused individual with a strong work ethic, and take pride in all I do. I am highly motivated and determined to be successful in my college career and my future beyond that. I have taken every college level course offered at my high school and also three college credit classes offered through outreach. These advanced classes are preparing me to successfully transition from high school to college. I have maintained above a 4.0 GPA my entire senior year which was a goal I set for myself last fall. I knew that it was important to hone my study skills and create better study and test taking habits. I also knew it was important to stay active in extracurricular activities including sports, FFA, school clubs, and community service projects. In addition to this, I have upheld two jobs. For the last two years, I have worked at the local grocery store, Gragerts, and our family farm, Condon Farms, Inc. These activities gave me the opportunity to use my talents to participate and learn essential skills like goal setting, teamwork, loyalty and responsibility. I plan to use these skills to help navigate my road to success in life.

As a result of my hard work and dedication, I believe that I have prepared myself to be successful in attaining my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. I am excited to begin my college education. I have set high goals and have elevated expectations for myself. I know the positive aspects of attaining my degree and I am highly motivated and committed to achieving success.

^^ my commitment essay changed to leetspeak!

w4M8t.png

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@PhelimReagh: Your quitting right? Well that will be good for tipit.

isn't that like when the slowest antelope gets eaten the average speed of the pack goes up?

That pretty much is right. If you leave, that means the rest of tipit can have fun with this joke.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

ahhh i feel stupid!

i felt like everyone here are like the rappers and gangstas spelling T.H.E like the

touche Tip.it touche

wait i cant say W.T.F any more

Edit:God stop that i feeling more stupid i need some air

second edit:God i need S.O.M.E air

hmmmm woodcutting mining fletching hunter

third edit:lol XD

Fourth edit:L.O.L

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Oh man Im glad I saw this, I thought I was crazy. Looking at my old post and seeing me say teh instead of t.h.e. I kept rubbing my eyes I thought i had dislexia IM NOT KIDDING EITHER they had me good... #-o =D>

deathnotesignature.png

*Points at sig*

:evil: :evil: :evil:

... :lol:

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

I like agility and hunter.

And some of you; just go buy a sense of humour, they're cheap at April fools day. :roll:

(Found another one! they'-re = they're)

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

o thank god i was afarid the most of tipit had gone insain.

ugg it burns my eyes though. :cry: my eyes thay burn :cry:

good job tip it

it dose burn my eyes no joke

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

Dam they totally freaked me out :'(

I updated my blog to add the 71 smithin.g I got yesterday and the lvl 1 hunte.r I was given by jagex some time ago and when looking at my post I saw this:

lvl 1 hunter being given by jagex (need to check out the date)

lvl 71 smithing (31/03/'07)

And I thought wtf someone is editing my posts =0, when I saw the rcing one and some of the others though I figured what was going on xD

I hope you guys will convert this back after today ? AUTOMATICALLY ? :x

Anyways, good job :S I suppose....I freaked out.... :(

AAAGH! MY EYES! THEY BUUUUURN!

Current account: Dragonguy 87

Goals: Get members

Get all skills 40+

Hehe, this is like Jagex telling half of Runescape players that they're [developmentally delayed]. Sort of. That's how I interpreted it. :P

Runescape is why I support abortion.

posthw0.png

I think that this is just a way of showing that Tip.It staff are light hearted. if you don't like it, run away from here. Personally, I would rather read "please the rune is like 'wtf'" than read your pictures. What's wrong with just typing it out?

tankmz6.jpg

the people who dn't like this, they're just people who can't afford a sence of humour.

The tip.it staff did a great job here.

Doomy edit: I like sheep