2 April 2007 : Easter Antics (UPDATE)

kolko

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the chicken costum looks a little silly, but thats mainly because of the chicken head. The chicken feet however, are the closest thing I, as a free to player, have to gold coloured leather boots to match my (g) gear, so I'm not complaining. I actually don't think the top and the legs look that bad though and the actual event was pretty fun, even if it was really short.

resizeofuntitledff4.png

Free to Player fo' life!

99/99 skateboarding :p

why dont you use this awesome thing i like to call common sense. Its done wonders for me, ive never been hacked, scammed or anything like that.

hey ghost knight...i saw u there...tried to give u a hyt but was laggin....

The reward is kinda weird but enjoyable nonetheless... 8-)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Then "Click on eggs in your inventory and hope to hit things which you'll be able to tell when the red dots appear on the minimap"

Not if the OOC is bombing your bowling pit. :P

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

i had to take the chicken costume off because when u walk about everyone asks where u got it..... :evil: ...u explain to one person then another 5 ask the same question...i got fed up...most people want u to lead them there...its like: hey iv never met u before in my life but cud u stop what u r doing and take me all the way to south of fally...even though we r in varrok and u seem awfully busy with all those bows needing fletched and u alredy told me where to go but take me anyway... Dang...this should probably be in the rants section... :oops:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

anyone have an idea how to transform into an egg? because all I heard doesn't seem to match.

edit: sorry, last easter event.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

well that was a great distraction from my hunting goal :boohoo: -.- :roll:

edit:actually it was an awesome distraction.i got the bunny hope emote and these shcicken feet go really well with my larupia

tifsdac6mc.gif

Good event, know i got a fresh new chicken suit. :o

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Meh, now the easter hole thing is surrounded by noobs who are turning into eggs and saying "z0mg im guna hacth lawlz" then they change back, wearing the chicken suit. Reeeal funny.

I didn't much like the reward. I'll probably just destroy it a month later, like that skeleton costume. I like neat rewards like the ring of egg, maybe the yo-yo.

KingKnight1.jpeg