Have you ever been hacked?

BoD

Once when I was about level... 45, I think. It was some weirdo who I peed off by having better items than him. How do I know that? He made my friends something like this:

Was here

Now you

Dont have

Those

Items

Eh

Hahaha

Creep. Meh, I didn't lose that much, although this was in the times before bank PINs. Typical luck.

What I do, however, fail to understand is why people go 'zooooomg you got hacked change your account change your account change it nao!'. I mean, having them know your username isn't a big deal--all of your RS friends do--so as long as you change recoveries and password to something completely different, you should be pretty much fine, if you set your recoveries in the first place.

Nothing left in my right brain; nothing right in my left brain.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hacked for about 2 years ago. Lost almost all of my bank (10 mil at that time).

Scammed for a little year ago by a great friend for stuff worth 10 mil.

Oooh well, I've learned my lesson.:P

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

never

miph4.png

[spoiler=Old info]Quest Point Cape Acheived:14 October 07 4:30pm GMT+10 .

15108th to 99 Firemaking: 2 October 08 8:15pm GMT+10

Barrows Drops: Verac Flail, Verac Plateskirt x3, Guthan helm, Ahrim Robetop,

Karil top, Torag plate, Dharok plate, Dharok axe. 1900+ total lvl

Dragon Drops: 6: Dragon Legs (iron dragon), Dragon Spear(shadow warrior), Dragon Pickaxe(4)

DK Drops: Warrior Ring(2)

Bandos Drops: Tassets

Once. Was level 40 and lost adamant full and basically everything in my bank except for 10 chefs hats. Oh the irony lol. Why didn't they take those too. Would have been a perfect hack. Oh well. Since then, I've been very careful with account security.

dontfearthereaper2.png

Nope, well, there was this time when someone said: 'Jagex doesn't blocks your pass! See! *******' So, I went and typed in my pass. :shock: :o

But the wierd thing is is that the account as only hacked for like 10 mins. I entered in my pass, and it worked again. The only thing was that I was in a different part of RS.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Im sorry but the only way to actually get hacked is by someone who either you let use your account, or someone you know watching you enter your pass and bank pin.

you know there are programs that use proxys and try every combination of letters and numbers until it gets your pass (yeah i have looked at illegal "black market" sites)

anyways ive never been hacked but i thought i had once turned out i logged out wrong and a random teled me lol

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Before Bank Pins, I was hacked on 4 Different accounts by a "Friend" in real life. Only lost a max of 60k for all 4 accounts combined. :lol:

When Bank pins came out, I set my mains, and I was only hacked once. Because I had the bank pin, nothing was stolen. They actually got me a Ranged Level. :lol:

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Never, amazingly enough.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

You can't get "hacked" on rs, that implies that it wasn't you who accepted a keylogger or just had an obvious password. I've never been "hacked" on rs because im not an idiot, i have no idea how so many people get their passwords stolen etc because its so easy not to :S

^ Sorry if i sound a bit mean there but its true.

Oh and btw i've changed my password about 3 times in 4 years too..

Got hacked 1 time, only lost glory though, because all my other stuff was in my bank, under the protection of my bank pin :thumbsup: :D

ranker11.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!