How many blackmarks do you have?

Aneron

Well, I thought it would be interesting to see how many blackmarks some of the more colorful people on tip.it have. I have 2.5 myself, an off color joke that I made last summer just came through the customer support system (I know :P). Anyways, I'm muted for a day. :oops:

Anyone else have amusing stories about getting reported?

ICK, I didn't know that mutes applied to PMs too. I'm turning private chat off so my friends don't think I'm uber mad at them or something :ohnoes:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im an angel O:)

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

5.3, breaking rule one 3 times! I am not with that angry mouth actually, got them all for basically nothing. One is for reporting someone who advertised some website, I guess the one who hands out the marks, misread and thought I was the one who advertised? Appeal came back within 2 second, which was probably automated, and declined.

Arr, I wish they had a better customer support system....

Margus.png

ZERO. From start in 2002 till now, i have observed the rules very carefully O:)

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I have no black marks at all, and I don't even know how you get one. Even though I cuss from time to time, nothing has happened to me (censor helps me out).

I have this guy in one of my stories called the Rich Noob, I reported him loads of times and he told me that he hated me because he "received 11 black marks". Then he talked about how Jagex flagged him with different colors, and I think the worse flag was black. It's a story that I'm going to release some time :twisted: