The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!

Uula

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy editing :D

I can't wait for the final result! :thumbsup:

Should be a great final product, and I might even be in the last row due to the fact that I thought I posted a pic a while back in the thread but realised it was for some other thread.

Sides i didnt see but like 5 or so pictures after mine, so bottom / a noticeable row for me? :XD: :lol: \:D/

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

My picture is now out of date <.< I have trim for my cape and a new hawt outfit ::'

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Thanks Uular, great job 'til now. Would you mind sending me the pic after you're done editing, so I can make a background? That would be really cool. =D>

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I sent you a e-mail with my pic.. but i don't see it.. have you not had time to put it in or?

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

First row of the pic FTW :mrgreen: Great job Uular!

To everybody that's asking why they arent on the pic yet, this is a long job and requires alot of time, Uular is very kind do be doing it for everybody! The picture wont likely be updated before all of the characters are edited in so be patient! I trust it will be done before next year! :)

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I sent you a e-mail with my pic.. but i don't see it.. have you not had time to put it in or?
If you sent It late, You cannot enter anymore. There was a deadline.

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

it was sent before the 26th.. from [email protected] to your e-mail address

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

it was sent before the 26th.. from [email protected] to your e-mail address

I haven't updated the pic since September 12 ;)

They all should be there before 2008, don't worry.

Uula.png

if its not too late

Gyrofortipitpic.png

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x96/ ... pitpic.png

Gyroman25.

you never put my picture in it.

i posted it on august 18 and its on page 36

was there something wrong with the picture?

No, I just didn't add all the new pics that day. You'll be first on the next row according to my folder system

Uula.png

Players, If you have sent In your picture before the deadline, and It's not there yet, wait for it. Players who posted after, Wait until the 2008 Picture, and don't complain in this thread.

<3: O'Ducky[/b]

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |