5th grader classroom scandal

jak722

Yeah, but it's statistics, anyone can lie when responding, we can't do anything about it. :|

But I remember going on some forums in which people told at what age they first had sex, and there was a lot of people who were saying that they did at 12 at a party. So I think it should be plausible.

I'm sure the kids went on internet and viewed some stuff which gave them some nasty ideas.

2480+ total

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were only doing what felt natural to them.

natural my [wagon]. Do you honestly beleive that at those ages you can posibly think it is what felt natural to them? Sure maybe the 13 year old would fanatasize of it, maybe but realy do it? The only way that would happen is because of peer pressure, not because they thougt it was the normal thing to do.

Kids (especially girls) are starting puberty sooner...

I'm 15. That doesn't mean that I would go up to a girl and ask for sex or something. It doesn't really have anything to do with it.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

They were only doing what felt natural to them.

natural my [wagon]. Do you honestly beleive that at those ages you can posibly think it is what felt natural to them? Sure maybe the 13 year old would fanatasize of it, maybe but realy do it? The only way that would happen is because of peer pressure, not because they thougt it was the normal thing to do.

Kids (especially girls) are starting puberty sooner...

I'm 15. That doesn't mean that I would go up to a girl and ask for sex or something. It doesn't really have anything to do with it.

But your more likely to because of the urges. Trust me, puberty has everything to do with wanting to have sex. Its also about self control, which since your older, you probably have.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

what really stinks is to be a witness to the event. Brings up a lot of emotions.

First... anger. What the hell are they thinking?

Self conflict. Shall i look? or be a good boy and stay innocent? Should i tell them? or keep my mouth shut?

Worst of all... Jealousy. Can you imagine what it feels like to be a buy or girl in the class? watching your best friend go crazy with another girl, wishing for a few moments that it was you. Whether you have firm beliefs or not, I know they'd probably thought about it. and of course, imagine your pain if the girl you liked was going at it with another guy? Your hopes for the future with her are crushed. she already gave her passion to another boy.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

what really stinks is to be a witness to the event. Brings up a lot of emotions.

First... anger. What the hell are they thinking?

Self conflict. Shall i look? or be a good boy and stay innocent? Should i tell them? or keep my mouth shut?

Worst of all... Jealousy. Can you imagine what it feels like to be a buy or girl in the class? watching your best friend go crazy with another girl, wishing for a few moments that it was you. Whether you have firm beliefs or not, I know they'd probably thought about it. and of course, imagine your pain if the girl you liked was going at it with another guy? Your hopes for the future with her are crushed. she already gave her passion to another boy.

Yeah I would be hurt emotionally if the girl that I liked was doing another guy... It's bad enough that she just rejected me when I asked her to a dance and she said she just likes me as a friend... I mean I was heartbroken at that because I was literally in love with her...

Besides it's kind of hypocritical and against her beliefs if she would do something like that, which is one of the reasons why I admired her so much. I'd hate to see the guy's face if I catch him pressuring her into sex...

SWAG

It's because 5th and 6th graders are immature little freaks. That's just so disgusting, especially considering other people were watching. I'm suprised they didn't tape it, and it's not on youtube. :roll:

Hah that made me lol. I think you're thinking about it a little too much... you sound like you've had a past in which that's happened or something...

I forgot what it was, but on one of those "DON'T HAVE SEX: BE ABSTENENT" tapes they had that chick talking about how everyone found out and all these guys were expecting her to let them have some too, and she hated it... So basically although some people may be like "eew shes not a virgin, not worth as much" other guys will be like "hah I bet I can get some from her too"

I don't think the biggest problem with 5th graders having sex is their classmates feeling jealousy ;d more or less the part where they're having sex... :uhh:

loldruidym0.jpg

It's because 5th and 6th graders are immature little freaks. That's just so disgusting, especially considering other people were watching. I'm suprised they didn't tape it, and it's not on youtube. :roll:

Too late:

[hide]Hahahaha pervs[/hide]

SWAG

At that age, just the thought of kissing a boy made me squimish. I was still very much in the "boys, ewwwww" phase...

This reminds me of something that happened in the smallish city where I live.

A young couple had sex in the city park on one of the first beautiful days in April or May. Not behind a bush or in a secluded area, but in the middle of the people filled/crowded lawn. Some people actually went over and took pictures with their mobiles, which didn't stop them continuing their loveplay :?. Those pictures travelled the Internet the weeks after. Not one person in the city didn't get at least one e-mail with the pics... kinda embarrassing, having a whole city abuzz with your deviant behaviour. Granted, they were sort of adults (17 or 18 is my guess) - but it's still pretty gross.

Jeez, how can someone be so stupid :wall: Well we don't know what kind of problems did they have or did they have hard time, but they could find a better place to "play with each other"...

I think they were having a 'hard time' during the whole incident in the classroom. :wink:

SWAG

if the guys werent wearin protection which i doubt then those girls would have babies at what? 12 or 13 years old? ive heard of 16 even 15 yr old moms but not 13 yr olds..maybe the guys havent gone thru purberty but again doubt they havent so yea thats wrong, at least do it in the bathroom, its private there 8-)

85_grave.png