The chav VS Emo arguement were do you come in

sycosis5

I come in on the completely indifferent towards both group side of things. My school has no chavs and very few emo kids, most of which just look goth-like and I can't tell the groups apart anyways. I guess I should be glad that the sole existence of identity stealing groups like these aren't taking over my life like it is yours.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for starting a discussion you were very biased about the facts, so I really dont believe we can make a proper assesment of the situation.

now i dont know what a chav is, i dont think ive ever seen 1,

But I hate emo kids, girl pants are called girl pants for a reason.

So as far as im concerned, go "chavs"

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

Well we don't have Chavs here, but something worse: 'gansters'.

No, you don't. You have "gangstas". Gangsters were Al Pacino's sort. You know, with expensive suits and undeniable style.

I declare this thread to be sub-par.

for starting a discussion you were very biased about the facts, so I really dont believe we can make a proper assesment of the situation.

You sound like the biased ignorant type.

chavs

this is a chav, anyone who says they are acceptable is wrong. I understand if you're american because you don't have them but in Britain chavs are a serious social problem really.

rofl devvo is a legend!

those vids r so funny, and i was going to post that link too (once i found it again) to describe a chav.

babelfish - level 180 60th place

strongguy - level 173 69th place

chavs

this is a chav, anyone who says they are acceptable is wrong. I understand if you're american because you don't have them but in Britain chavs are a serious social problem really.

in my school there everywere

chavs are like roaches when you get rid of all of them another million crawl out of the wall

i think we need an exterminator to play dash board confeshionals and slipknot in there ear then they would all melt away and the world would live hapily ever after ~~taken from my friends bebo blog

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

Chav= Pathetic human being who losses his time in hearing worthless music and wear clothes to look like a criminal.

Emo= A gothic variation sometimes rarely mixed with punk that in some case sis suicidical, tastes de good music like classical and rock.

I'm some sort of emo, death to the chavs!

JUUUUUST because they don't listen to the music YOU like, it doesn't meen it's worthless.. I guess heavy-metal is just a bunch of idiots jumping up and down screaming their heads off while playing guitars and doing drugs. Yup, you heard it.

No, you don't. You have "gangstas". Gangsters were Al Pacino's sort. You know, with expensive suits and undeniable style.

You misunderstood the character Tony Montana. If there's something he doesn't have it's style.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

You misunderstood the character Tony Montana. If there's something he doesn't have it's style.

He has style, his style may be a little kitch now but at the time it was probably STYLE

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

He has style, his style may be a little kitch now but at the time it was probably STYLE

If you watch the movie you constantly see that he hasn't got style. He's just a simple cuban who's constantly trying to prove himself, the way he treets his family and friends. All point out that he's just a simple man. It's especially clear at the ending, the way he acts, the weapon he's holding and the way he's using it.

21o4pav.jpg

If you watch the movie you constantly see that he hasn't got style. He's just a simple cuban who's constantly trying to prove himself, the way he treets his family and friends. All point out that he's just a simple man. It's especially clear at the ending, the way he acts, the weapon he's holding and the way he's using it.

I agree, but not about his fashion sense later in the film when he really does make it. Early on is himself with hawaiian shirts and vests, looks like a petty cuban criminal. Later when he suits himslef up thats the fashion for the time, look at the people around him who are also rich and successful gangsters. They wear similar clothing. He is trying to be something he is not, which leads to his downfall.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I agree, but not about his fashion sense later in the film when he really does make it. Early on is himself with hawaiian shirts and vests, looks like a petty cuban criminal. Later when he suits himslef up thats the fashion for the time, look at the people around him who are also rich and successful gangsters. They wear similar clothing. He is trying to be something he is not, which leads to his downfall.

That was what I was talking about, his character, the way he acts, treats people around him and so. He's trying to be like them, but he's not. Fashion doesn't really determine 'style', in my opinion. :) And I don't think that was what Zonor refering to either.

21o4pav.jpg

That was what I was talking about, his character, the way he acts, treats people around him and so. He's trying to be like them, but he's not. Fashion doesn't really determine 'style', in my opinion. :) And I don't think that was what Zonor refering to either.

Im so vain. Anyway, that conversation > This whole thread.

Signature3.gif

You sound like the biased ignorant type.

Biases? Hell yes, who in the world isnt biased?

Ignorant? I think not, just because ive never heard the term Chav before doesnt make me ignorant, ive just always called them wangsters.

Knowing now what a "chav" is i can make a better response.

Neither are very orignal, both groups are just following the current media fads, I just happen to dislike Emo's more than Chavs because I havent had to spend time around chavs since my school is mostly emo.

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

Never saw a chav either.

And for emos, the only 'emos' in my school are people who dress up like them and put their hair over their eyes.

There used to be this hot 'emo' chick in my freshman year that used to wear a really short kilt. She made it impossible to not see what she color are her undies. See, I don't know what smiley to put here <<

What colours were they? Let me guess: "Shocking pink", "Flourescent Lime" and other different colours?

My guess would be striped ones.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

and other different colours?

If that means what I think it means..... :-X *shudders*

I think he was making a joke about the 'alternative' colours 'emo' people tend to wear.

Dirty minded boy.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.