Better to be Cool or Powerful?

Continuum

whoa whoa whoa hold the phone.

People actually agree with me O.O and well known ppl.

Is it the apocalypse already?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, now that I'm actually starting to make mil and such, I've been wanting to look cool. I don't get lucky from randoms (never got a mime, 3 years of playing, still have legs to go in camo, zombie chest/boots only, and frog price is bad =/), so I figured I'd just wear a black cav to go along with my black clothes for the time being.

Then again, I could get a whip. So, I ask you this: Is it better to be powerful on RS and own in CW and such, or is it better to be cool and hang out with friends and make FU signs with cabbages?

Really think about this though. Power can give you popularity and friends, but coolness can give you laugh attacks.

Discuss.

(By the way, I'm buying the black cav. :D )

FU signs? Back in the day of RSC me and my brother made swatstickas (Nazi Sign) To piss people off. It was rather comical

Power is pointless unless you can use it. But of course if you have power, then you be cool. You can use your power for pking, make money, be cool. Use your power for Dk, get moeny, be cool. There's many possiabilities

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

i like being both... :wink: all my powerfull stull looks kewl

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I wonder what kinda friends you get if your in the Zezima league of power...

Of course you could pick from whoever you want, but the really cool guys probably wouldnt pick you :|

Hope i'm making sence :?

Drokles.gif

Drokles.png

I'll get there!

... eventually

Flip a coin.

Heads: Cool

Tails: Power

Tell us what you get.

W00t, i got cool ::'

But ontopic: i think both have some good uses, but i agree with some people here, take cool looking armour with power \'

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Well in Rs, becoming cool + powerful is only a matter a couple of mils. Just get both :P

In rl life, I'd choose cool, because there's not alot of fighting going on in real life :lol: But like uber cool, because being powerful makes u already cool.

Depends if being 'powerful' includes being able to fly or make lighting balls, etc, because if it is, then I go for that \' \'

2480+ total

I'd do the whip.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

If, as someone said above, that being powerful gives you the power of flight, I'd go for that.

As this is a game and you can't fly in it, I'd say neither matter, just take what you need for the purpose. Most of the time I wear nothing on my character to keep the weight down.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

power leads to coolness

coolness leads to power

you compare cabbages making signs and a whip, buy a whip then pick the cabbages.

or possibly, buy the cabbages and 'pk' the whip lol.

cant we just be both?

friends and make FU signs with cabbages?

So that was you!

Why choose? do both. Have your cake (cabbage) and eat it.

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

still have legs to go in camo

Get yourself to Fally West bank and start alching or just hang around. I (99%) guarantee you'll get a Drill Demon random - there are loads happening at the moment - I've had half a dozen or so in the last week.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

I think this thread is somewhat shallow and stupid.

For one wanting 'power' just makes you into one of thoose stuck-up annoying high level players that everyone moans about

Trying to be 'cool' is absolutely un-cool. Being cool and powerful are things you achieve without trying to be them.

If you try to be cool you come across as stupid and childish, if you try to be powerful you come across as stuck-up and patronising

If you try to be YOURSELF and just play the game as you feel fit, while being sociable and helpful you come across as a decent person and can still become 'cool' or 'powerful' in the eyes of others.

Trying to purposefully be either of them is just plain shallow and stupid.

Y allo thar!

This man is onto something! :-s *Shoves in it every rs player that tries to act cool's face*

fishsigfincm1.jpg

Some times power and looking cool can be the same, by sacrificing good armor and wearing dragonhide with a rune def, a whip, my freminnik isles quest helm, barrows gloves and boots of lightness, I think I look good. sometimes I subsitute my helm for my green boater i got from a TT one day.

I mean look at me:

untitled52js9.png

I wear this when i'm doing everything else:

untitledzo0.png

I don't like the rogue mask much

I usually have an axe in my hand cause I wc alot of the time I play rs.