Is it worth it keeping your first drag drop,barrow drop etc.

mrmyk

Title says it all:

worth keeping your first drag drop, barrow drop or something similar to that.

I have my first of each drag item that i've got as drop and my first barrow drop

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I kept my first barrow/ d item. First d drop was left half, though there are better shields than d square, still i kept it and found myself using it in certain cases. First barrows drop was v flail. Similarly, i kept it until one month later i bought full v without it for kq.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I only keep items if they are going to be of use to me. I won't keep the first drop just because it's the first drop.

Same here. My first barrows drop was torags platebody, which i needed at the time so I kept it.

boratto.jpg

Some people argue its sentimental. But if its a good drop worth a little bit, and theres no use for it (eg, mine was Karils Top, but i wasn't 70 defence or range), so i sold it as i never planned to get 70 range.

Its always nice to have something to remember first experiences, but why have a Warrior Ring if you're a mage, or a seers if you alch?

I got a chain from dusties a little while ago, bought the legs and wore them around for a day or two. I then sold them both and invested it into skills (which I haven't gotten around to doing since im lazy)

Masterd99.png

Quest Cape - 10/18/2006

I got an obby cape, i was training str & then whoop whoop, obby cape, so i sold it for d bones & ectoed to 43 prayer, yay :lol:

But if id ever gotted a d drop or barrows drop, it'd all depend, if it were a warspear i'd keep it defanitely, but i'm rly not sure...

All depends how much of an acheivement it is to you, and how much it meant to you. If you didn't give a hoot sell it.

shalafii_signature_4475x150-1.jpg

why would i keeep my torag hammers?

i sell them if they have no use to me.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

i feel its good to keep em if you have intentions on using them.. If they are gonna hang out in the bank and collect dust why not make some money off em?!

I still ahve my VERY 1st d med i got on classic.. Its still on classic lol

I sold my D Sq that i got from my 1st left half

still have my 1st pair of D legs sold all the others + skirts

I've only had 1 barrow drop(took over 500 runs to get) which i eventually sold

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Eum not really, unless you're going to attempt to get full dragon or guthan and you get one of those in a drop yeah.

agreed

what ever happened to not using the tip.it boards again kev?? :-k

I've only had 1 barrow drop(took over 500 runs to get)

:pray: *Prays this is not my luck* Getting close to 60+ Dry

I dont intend on getting dragon drops anytime soon

My first barrows drop, depends what it is. If it's any of the mele sets top+bottem I'll keep it and just use it for extra def on barrows runs. If it's a helm or weapon, I'll probably sell it.

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Pssh, NO. SELL IT. My first drop was a Guthan helm, and my def was only like 64 when I got it. So I sold.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I've only had 1 barrow drop(took over 500 runs to get)

:pray: *Prays this is not my luck* Getting close to 60+ Dry

I dont intend on getting dragon drops anytime soon

My first barrows drop, depends what it is. If it's any of the mele sets top+bottem I'll keep it and just use it for extra def on barrows runs. If it's a helm or weapon, I'll probably sell it.

i get other drops often but barrows and i just don't see eye to eye.. Runes and coins almost every single time i go

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

My first dragon drop (other than d axe at dagg kings) was a dragon spear at abby demons like 4 months ago. Still have it today.. it's good for pushing people into rocks at cwars :). My first barrows item was dhoraks legs over a year ago. Sold them so fast because I wasted so many runes and pots trying to get it. Then finally after 60 runs I got them :)

Quit RuneScape :)