Varrock Under Attack

armadillo48

i have more tickets than you :-w

I have more friends than you :-w Neener :XD:

Now now children, play nice. :XD:

Anyways, I think they will tie the necklace in with a new quest.

Might mean they'll give it a decent use.

Legend's Quest was the 50th quest. I think Morning's End Part 1 or 2 might have been the 75th quest. Recipe for Disaster was the 100th quest. So far, 124 quests have been released. Will the next one, the 125th, take place in Varrock? Will it be coupled with a Varrock makeover, and the ruby necklace? I guess we have to wait for tomorrows behind the scenes. I can't wait!

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

perhaps the alledged new quest will have something else to do with that group that live in the shortcut to the chaos alter... :-k

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Legend's Quest was the 50th quest. I think Morning's End Part 1 or 2 might have been the 75th quest. Recipe for Disaster was the 100th quest. So far, 124 quests have been released. Will the next one, the 125th, take place in Varrock? Will it be coupled with a Varrock makeover, and the ruby necklace? I guess we have to wait for tomorrows behind the scenes. I can't wait!

# 25: Dragon Slayer

# 50: Heroes (I think)

# 75: Legends

# 100: RFD

# 125: I can't wait <3:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Legends caan't be 75th! it wasn't 75 quests in rsc(i think)

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

ooh! ooh! I know! they are gonna make it so that the ruby necklace can turn into a red phat and then everybody will have one and ya

lol, no I dunno how it will come out just wait for tomorrow.

# 25: Dragon Slayer

# 50: Heroes (I think)

# 75: Legends

# 100: RFD

# 125: I can't wait <3:

yea.. i was thinking that but without quests and stuff.. i REALLY hope they update varrock... tomorrow thatd be sweet. but whatever. and the 125th quest thing, either way i hope its sweet.

I feel sorry for F2P. Their beloved noob city will be sieged by Barragers and Werewolves...

*Majarrat hits 30 x 9*

*Out of 100 mages, 1 hits Majarrat because of wonderful +10 Mage attack*

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

ZOMG PLAGUE!!!!!!!!11111

My theory in a nutshell.

Disease that ruby necklace effects is the zogre plague, and i suspect a plague will hit varrock...dunno about the museum expansion though...may shall be an excellent month! <3:

I have been waiting for them to update this old run down city since i read the chaos elementals message and i quote." The gypsy gets a makeover"

And they did update the mages south of varrock... Interesting eh? :-k

Maybe not...

prospektssigza4.jpg

Disease that ruby necklace effects is the zogre plague, and i suspect a plague will hit varrock...dunno about the museum expansion though...may shall be an excellent month! <3:

the anti-disease jewelry is the ruby bracelet, not necklace. and we already know it protects from zogre disease. so this has nothing to do with varrock ;)

i still maintain my prediction that ruby necklace = archeology teleports.

maybe zaros is finally busting out of the graveyard in 20 wilderness :-X

btw. that guy to the right of this "mysterious skull guy" looks kinda like hes wearing a guthan helmet, but thats a massive 2hander. maybe their was like a 6th barrows brother that went against them all and joined up with dead dudes. how are u going to have 4 brothers and not hate 1 of them wheres the cibiling rivalry.

OOOH! What if they re-add that guy that converts platelegs into plateskirts and vice versa, like in RuneScape Classic! That'd be awesome.

you let your imagination run wild for this future update, and this is all you can suggest?

Whatever it is.. I'm sure it won't live up to expectations and half of Runescape will say Varrock looked better the old way. :D

~q

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

OOOH! What if they re-add that guy that converts platelegs into plateskirts and vice versa, like in RuneScape Classic! That'd be awesome.
ohhh merchants galore buy d skirt sell d legs :ohnoes: :thumbsup:

i think that it will look ok but im still gonna miss old varock R.I.P f2p memories :uhh:

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg