1 May 2007 - Behind the Scenes - May

Looks like a good month IMO. Imagine, the diary will come out. Everyone will rush to the fight pits to become a champion. Massive war :thumbsup:

That's nice at your level. But pretty hard at mine (even more if you consider I don't have veracs).

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a decent month. Some decent updates that Jagex should do a competent job on. The Achievement Diary looks nice, but I'd prefer it if we could set our own targets as well. Say, "Get 50k total exp in a day" (yeah, I know that's not that much). Doesn't event have to have a reward, but it'd be nice to be able to set my own goals actually in game.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Looks like a good month IMO. Imagine, the diary will come out. Everyone will rush to the fight pits to become a champion. Massive war :thumbsup:

That's nice at your level. But pretty hard at mine (even more if you consider I don't have veracs).

:P You can always watch, or just wait until everyone is gone (2-3 days)

Polodevil.png

polozn.png

Achivements sound great, lets just hope they do them right.

Achivements are the new things for all games, lots of online games are adding them and the 360 has them built in, makes games last much longer :)

Achivements are the new things for all games, lots of online games are adding them and the 360 has them built in, makes games last much longer :)

some of those are amazingly easy and some are hard, i think its like quake or doom 4 1 is, be ranked #1 player in all the world over xbox live or something.

another i had gotten was during gears of war, do 5 active reloads in a row, i was playing on a friends 360 hes like ull probably get the 25 active reloads before you get the 5 in a row, right after he said that i got 5 in a row after doing like 7-10 active reloads total.

some of those are amazingly easy and some are hard, i think its like quake or doom 4 1 is, be ranked #1 player in all the world over xbox live or something.

another i had gotten was during gears of war, do 5 active reloads in a row, i was playing on a friends 360 hes like ull probably get the 25 active reloads before you get the 5 in a row, right after he said that i got 5 in a row after doing like 7-10 active reloads total.

First part of your post: Yes, they're going to be easy and hard as they've said, not as hard as being #1 player but difficult tasks.

Second part of your post: I have no idea what you're saying, Active reloads rely on timing, 5 in a row is REALLY easy if you're good at timing and depending on the weapon you're using. Nothing to do with difficultying really...

It is called hard for a reason.

Anyway, the archievements look pretty promising. And so does the varrock makeover.

But I think the varrock museum involves some stupid tasks for a small amount of XP, just like the tasks you can do for the WOM. Nobody does that either.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

Some good updates from Jagex for a change. :P

I've been looking foward to the varrock update for a few months now...

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

First part of your post: Yes, they're going to be easy and hard as they've said, not as hard as being #1 player but difficult tasks.

Second part of your post: I have no idea what you're saying, Active reloads rely on timing, 5 in a row is REALLY easy if you're good at timing and depending on the weapon you're using. Nothing to do with difficultying really...

i was just saying some things are hard and some are simple. personally i dont think alot of people do get the 5 in a row before the 25. but whatever.

anyway i wish they were dealt with timing and stuff, itd be alot easier then some things i can think of in RS.

so does this mean i have to do this crap all over again?? bc iv been a champ, been to moss island...ect.

just wondering if ill logg on and get a sudden xp boost in a bunch of levs for stuf ive already done...

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

All the updates for May look very interesting :D but how many of you will be moaning and groaning when their released and dont live up to your expectations :-k

Wouldnt get your hopes up to high until their actually released and you know how good or bad they are :pray:

This seems like one of the better months :)

First time that all updates look good to me :)

Achievements and more agility xp <3:

More lunar spells are great too. Might make Lunar magic even more usefull to use while training slayer.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Sweet, the long-awaited Varrock update.

And new lunar spells! Sweet!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I, for one, am seriously looking foreward to the May updates, I love Lunar Magic and my favourite quest in the whole game is - and probably always will be - Lunar Diplomacy.

The new upcoming Achievement Diaries sound amazing, adding strange and random (ish) cheecklists for each area to earn rewards like "teleports, better shop prices and incread Agility rewards in the Brimhaven Agility Arena." does honestly sound like fun.

Hopefully players with, say 80+ Agility wont complain about Jagex making Agility easier for lower levels. How? I'm thinking if Jagex create a reward like more Xp points in the Arena, the task to earn that reward on Karmanja will be extreamly tough.

And then there's the graphical updates! Finally, an update to the poor shady south side and the rich shiny north side of Varrock, as well as "arguably the best looking graphics in the game" for the Kalphite Queen, Scorpions and Spiders.

::'

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

...or bring food and potions. :-$ :oops:

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Oo...Acheivment and Lunar junk looks cool...

Haha, maybe if you beat all your achievments you could get an Achivments points cape similar to the Quests points cape.

Edit: The "mysterious tab" next to the friends list button will probably be used to hold the Acheivments list.

2czeqeh.jpg

Oo...Acheivment and Lunar junk looks cool...

Haha, maybe if you beat all your achievments you could get an Achivments points cape similar to the Quests points cape.

Edit: The "mysterious tab" next to the friends list button will probably be used to hold the Acheivments list.

says something about quest journal...

oh well, hope this offers either 1 time decent exp or repeatable, mid level exp,

like, u win fight pits you get 2k HP exp or something, every time you win you get that exp.

or if we win, we get like 50k exp.

Can't wait to see the new Lunar Isle quest and Achievement Diary. Lunar Diplomacy was a well written quest; loved the Dream World dialogues with the "Dream Guardian". It's too bad that all those important lessons/morals from the "Dream Guardian" will most likely never reach the noobs since too many of them are content with clear cutting forests instead of attempting quests.

Achievement Diary == an alternative source of EXP boosts?

From the examples already given, I've done of few of the Karamja activities like trapping a horned gorak (sp?) during my hunter training.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

...or bring food and potions. :-$ :oops:

Or you can be like me and stand in the sidelines barraging everyone

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

quests ..... and achivements :roll:

mysterious old man "WILCHER I NEED YOUR HELP TO SHOOT 200 CHICKENS IN A HOUR OR YOU WILL BE TELEPORTED TO LUMBY"

sorry but that idea just doesnt even sound cool

What are you talking about you can win at the fight pits. I have won many time there in crowded worlds with no pots or food. Although i do have veracs and guthans.... Maybe thats why :XD:

Anyway i really like it when they make graphic up dates. I have to wait to the end of the month though....

prospektssigza4.jpg