Most Useless Item on Runescape

blak_blade3

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

party hats, santas, masks, ring of return and easter egg.

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

yeah, holiday items are useless, but they are fun :) . These days they're only used by high levels bragging that they got more money then you.Even though they are on the "DO not post" list, still, you want my opinion, you got it!

Other than that: TILES!

22031_s.gif

Beer. And Dragon Bitter.

Yes, you get +2 strength ... but lose six-hundred twenty-five thousand attack levels. Yeah, no. No thanks.

Actually ... drinks like Slayer's Respite that totally kills your combat stats so you can boost your slayer for 30 seconds by one lvl. Tell me, when are you going to go on a slaying excursion and purposefully drain the bloody hell out of your stats in order to kill something 1 level higher than your current slayer?! IF ... you don't knock all your combat stats down to 1. Maybe it IS sorta good for ranging/maging, I suppose ... if you don't mind wasting restores/super restores to recover from it afterwards. At any rate ... if not ultimately useless, it's still garbage.

Oh. And. Bad wine. -3 attack. No bonuses, no healing. Yeah. THAT'S pretty useless, yes?

"There's nothing mayonnaise hates more than a bath."

prowlgrin+g9.png

Current Goal: prowlgrin+g9.png

all those ityems can be "used", only stuff like saw dust is realy useless

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

This might have been posted before, but a tile found up in the wilderness. Has no use what so ever

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Anything you can dig up on the Digsite (exception to the Zaros Symbol, of course.) Someone mentioned belt buckles (I only read to page 6) but you also get Old Teeth, Broken Pots and the usual broken arrows, staves, boots and buttons.

Anything you can dig up on the Digsite (exception to the Zaros Symbol, of course.) Someone mentioned belt buckles (I only read to page 6) but you also get Old Teeth, Broken Pots and the usual broken arrows, staves, boots and buttons.
you can get opals

you can get opals

yeah, useless :roll:

quag.jpg

jordo20045.png

Yup you guessed it THE TILE!!!

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

definetely the most useless is an empty box (fish food box with fish food gone). There is no use, even with the fish food in the only use is Ernest the chicken if I am correct.

Signatures are useless. That's why I have one.

benx53.png

Average level 49.13 going for 50!

Old boot isn't totally useless...it's good for a bit of a laugh. Broken glass isn't useless; when you toss holy water at a demon you can expect the vial to break. Tiles aren't useless; they add to the broken-down decor of mid-level wildy.

Heh. A lot of "useless" items can be considered decor. Like a lot of the finds in the digsite.

Most useless item would have to be Bob's flier. It doesn't come from a logical source, and it doesn't tell you where Bob's Axes is.