What Are YOU obsessed with at the moment?

ThruItAll

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scrubs :P and Tenacious D :) Have been for a while now :P (Not crazy obsessed, but I'm singing tenacious d songs and quoting scrubs more and more :P)

Weird, I just took a great liking to Tenacious D recently aswell... Whats your favorite song by them? Mine is Beezleboss. I can't help but sing along when I hear it lol.

Have to be either Sasquatch in Death of a Dream or ...Umm, Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny (It's a song by the way ;) )

Margaret Peterson Haddix <3:

She's an author. She was born in Ohio, and right now I think she lives in Columbus, but her books are awsome, and I think it's cool she's from my own state.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

This science research paper I'm writing...it's due tomorrow. :anxious:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

sadly i'm obsessed with work because basically i'm always here so i get caught up in repairing a computer or something and often stay back without pay to do my work but ahwell i find it fun

kirby-sig.gif

Rubik's Cube! I got one about a year ago, and have been able to solve it from memory for about 4 months now. My best time so far is 1:41 (one minute and 41 seconds) I could sit for hours just solving it, then scrambling, then solving, then scramble it, then solve it again, and so on and so on. Seriously, its just effing addicting!

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.