What Item Did you Treasure as a Newbie? - 12k+ Views!

equal_ibrium

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I just became a member I used to treasure a bras necklace.

I saw a whip on the floor when I had just become a member. I thought it was useless but it might just be a 'treasure' because it was the first item I had gained since becoming a member. I decided not to waste my bankspace though.

Now older and wiser, I realised I should have treasured it, for it was a whip!

I was worth 3.9 mil then and I still kick myself to this day. :!:

Addy t kite.

I took it with me to kill elvarg for dragonslayer and forgot to equip it and bang 37 i died

I was so sad that i was about to quit but i decided to go again and slayed that nasty dragon. for revenge! :twisted:

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Black Armour, I got scammed out of my full Steel Three times trying to get my black trimmed...
Three times? That's just lame.

Personally, the item I had that I treasured as a newbie was my mith battleaxe. 1.6K, but it was worth it.

newscape300x50qz7.gif

grammar2gr8dxhn9.png

"If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say anything at all."

My guthan! :)

Don't tell me that's not a noob item lol, cause I know that... and infact it was 30m at the time.

I was a lvl 90 nub at the time who really wanted guth, so I headed off to the barrows wearing rune armour and a whip, with no prayer, and lobbies for food. I fought only guthan and opened the chest with 1 kill count. After a week I had incredibly gotten a guthan spear, and 2 guthan plates (plates were 12m at the time!) and I sold 1 plate for the skirt /helm.

My hammer, it's the reason I quit my first account 3 years ago

(I didn't know you could buy for 1gp at general store)

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I saved up goblin mail's couse i thought i needed a higer level to equip it. :/

same with me i just kept trying to wear it

ryansigfp8.pngMSSW2sig.png

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

i had been playing for about 2 weeks when a lvl 50 something gave me a black square shield. i thought it was the best armor in the game because i had never seen black armor before. luckily, i also had the level to wear it.

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.

mithril axe... my friend gave it to me when he could craft it, and I used it all the time. Then, I lost it when the head fell off because I didn't know it could fall off (I didn't even know about random events).

my next most precious thing would be the armor my friend gave me: full steel and mithril long. I stayed in the varrok sewers training with that even after 40 defence and 40 attack... I didn't really notice though until someone asked me why I was still wearing steel at my level. :|

...|>..

.\.|>..

black cape and an addy 2handed sword..

Back in RSC I killed a thieve or something on the side of the road and he dropped it. I collected like 5 of these and treasured them. Still had it up until a few months ago.

Addy: Well..in RSC i had played forever to earn enough money to buy it from ..i think Taverly (whatever place it was...was an exotic place to me). I quit for a long time after RS2 scared me with it's new graphics and all. Came back to RS again about a yearish ago and still lugged that sword around for awhile..till I read on tip it or on runescape about hte armour and weapon changes...realized my sword was crud now..and was quite sad to see it go.

"it's frustrating when you know all the answers, but no one bothers to ask you the questions"

lostdreamer3.png

I loved my D-long. Although I traded it for a dragon battle axe. I wonder how she's doing? :-k

maybe some1 alched it??? i certainly hope not lol

anyways i treasured my addy pic, i found it on the ground and realized i can sell it for 1k to the shop, but i held on to it cuz i thought it was rare :D

Staurolite.png