If you could respawn anywhere....

skeroh

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edgeville, all the way. :D It's close to a bank, there's lots of cool people there, and there are 2 (generally unoccupied) yew trees (99 wc here I come! :P (less than 700k exp to go \:D/ (just pm me (in game or on here) if you want to go to the party :thumbsup: (oh, and I like parentheses :P )))).

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Any bank, I guess.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

• 2 months later...

Edgeville, or Varock. I'd also like Al-Kharid becasu ei spend a lot of time there-i use it's bank instead of lumby's if im in lumbridge-i dunno y

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

I don't know if many people know this but...

after you complete the King's Ransom quest you get the option to do a training mingame thing where you have to fight all of the knights of the round table in a row using only melee (no prayer). If you complete that you can have merlin set your respawn to the cammy telly spot.

(thats where i go when i die)

Tip.it's official Ninja

Ogre Enclave just incase i die to a stray firebreath from a blue dragon and the Yannile bank is moderately close. :thumbsup:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Barrows. you know, just in case.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

nature altar, nuff said

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.