Whats your special skill?

Animaslayer

I can vibrate my eyes.

I thought everyone could do that, it's basically how one purposely blurries their vision (though you can see things are vibrating, and not blurry, if you're eyes are right next to what you're viewing). Oh well, if it's weird, I can do it I guess.

I can...

crack my neck at will. Though, I can only crack it by turning my head left. My neck just stretches if I go right :-k .

do a one-handed handstand.

do flat-ground front flip.

crack my toes.

do... basic gymnastics stuff.

climb up one of those doorway width passages and alleys (if any alley of such width exists). You know, like when you put your hands on one surface, feet on the opposite, and scoot up. No idea how common that is though :-k . Heck, bet most people can do it :-# .

I can also balance my self on my hands but not usual hand stand.. you stick your elbows under your knee and balance.. =]

That's called a tripod. When you learn handstands, you start off by moving to a tripod, then you go to a handstand. As you progress you eventually learn how to do a handstand without using a tripod.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can also balance my self on my hands but not usual hand stand.. you stick your elbows under your knee and balance.. =]

That's called a tripod. When you learn handstands, you start off by moving to a tripod, then you go to a handstand. As you progress you eventually learn how to do a handstand without using a tripod.

OOOOOO I never knew that ... I just started doing it when i was little =] I'll try progressing to hand stand now :P

A friend to all is a friend to none.

starting from sitting on my knees, I lower myself so that I can bend all the way back to the point where I am lying horizontally on my back with my knees still bent. On the other hand I'm ridiculously unflexible in the other direction. <.< and I've got a semi-decent handstand.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

starting from sitting on my knees, I lower myself so that I can bend all the way back to the point where I am lying horizontally on my back with my knees still bent. On the other hand I'm ridiculously unflexible in the other direction. <.< and I've got a semi-decent handstand.

How far to the side can you push your [lower] legs while you're doing that? 'Cause to be honest, if your calfs are right next to your body, that's a pretty easy thing to do :| .

Me, I can do it with my calfs right next to me, but it gets pretty difficult when I try to push them outward >_<.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I can vibrate my eyes.

I thought everyone could do that, it's basically how one purposely blurries their vision (though you can see things are vibrating, and not blurry, if you're eyes are right next to what you're viewing). Oh well, if it's weird, I can do it I guess.

Same here...when I showed people they were like "OMFG How do you do that?!?! OMMG!" :anxious:

I can't think of any of my skills now...I'll post if I do. :|

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have uber-flexibility in my lower-body. I can bend both of my legs to the back of my head, fit my arms in the holes made by my knees, and blance myself on them.

I win.

On the flip side, it's been proven that women are probably better mothers

Yes I have balls, but they melted.

i can crack my

fingers

nect

toes

ankles

and...sometime my wrists

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I can crack my neck, jaw, knuckles, toes, sometimes wrists, knees, and my back. I love cracking them all really fast at school when its really quiet in the classroom. It makes people stare. \'

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

can dislocate my left shoulder. can bend my thumbs back so they are touching my forearm.

I can do that with my right shoulder, it also happens to both of my wrists sometimes.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I can make myself yawn,burp,puke,pee and fart.I can do the last three at the same time,believe me because I've tried...on video

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I'm excellent at injuring myself and I have a particular talent for falling over. I can make myself throw up without having to stick my fingers down my throat, which comes in useful when I find myself in a situation I want to get out of.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

soz guys i had to go to bed

some are really really odd

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I can make myself throw up without having to stick my fingers down my throat, which comes in useful when I find myself in a situation I want to get out of.
ewww

A friend to all is a friend to none.