Whats your special skill?

Animaslayer

=P

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I have an uncanny ability of balance :shock: . It's mostly on my hands though, I can hold a hand stand for over 2 minutes :) . Also, I did about 2 years of gymnastics back when I was 8 years old (inspired by Sydney olympics that year) and I learned to jump off of the ground and do a front flip. I can only do it on grass, I haven't tested it on solid concrete, I'm afraid to break my head.

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

I can whistle louder than...probably anyone. Seriously, it can make my ears ring for a while. It sounds like a bottle rocket going off right next to you, lol.

I can also whistle and make it sound just like a cop siren. It's hilarious to see people look around like there is a cop around. I do it as much as possible.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

• 4 weeks later...

Easy: the ability to strip a story to its core values and rearrange them to make a better story( in my opinion). I call it story-stripping. It's pretty fun too. That and the ability to munch on 2 slices of cake in front of the computer all day and LOSE 2 pounds. Lol, I'm serious my metabolism is too high for my own good. #-o

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

I can do 20 pull-ups. :wink:

Well, if you're in 7th grade or under, I wouldn't call that impressive :P (if they're real ones, you're gripping right and everything?).

If you're an older teenager - adult, nice ::' .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I can...er, pick my nose with...my tounge...

Me too.

.......in theory.

Apart from that, err, I can shout really loudly. There's also some other stuff that's....private.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

I have a hitchiker's thumb :D. If you don't know that's where I can bend my thumb REEEEALLY far back. So weird when I give people thumbs up lol

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

I wish I could be as talented as all you lot but I got nothin :P My boyfriend shakes his eyeballs at me though, THAT is freaky.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I'm like...almost immune to pain(when i say almost, I mean I can't get hit in the male sweet-spot. That hurts. Badly). I can seriously crash on my dirt-bike going 30 MPH and get up from it. I know that ain't much, but it kinda freaks me out. I stepped on a nail once. I felt it go into my foot, but I didn't really feel any pain. Scares the crap outta me. :ohnoes:

Harmonicdoom.png

Well, I'm not the only one that can do this but,

I am male, and I can get my fringe into my nose, and pick some boogers! =]

Lol, I can also bend my left index finger as far as possible. Because I have broken it 3 times.. -.-

lol my hair beats your hair cos i can eat my fringe.

Is a fringe one of those little emo hair things?

I can brush my teeth and use the bathroom at the same time 8-)

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.