YOUR BEST TRADE EVER?

swordb88

Blue mask 200k and Santa 190k

(Back in early '03 =/)

Soon after i had my worsts

SOld those 2 exact same prices because they wernt as fancy and show offy back then

Devilblade4.png

Devilblade4.png

Ill Keep that in my mind, in the back of my mind where everything i forgot went.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bought 20 rune picks 12k each, then asked the same guy for 20 nature runes for free

...high alched the picks right in front of him for 19kÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ per rune pick, you should have seen his reaction lmao

Take your time to post on my blog please!

underbanner_proto.jpg

Open up your hate and let it flow into me, madness is the gift that has been given to me...

bought 20 rune picks 12k each, then asked the same guy for 20 nature runes for free

...high alched the picks right in front of him for 19kÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâñ per rune pick, you should have seen his reaction lmao

LOOOOOOOOL.

LOOOOOOOOL.

roflmao

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

LOOOOOOOOL.

roflmao

LUCKY

LOOOOOOOOL.

roflmao

LUCKY

roflmao! Thats so harsh lol. But soooo fuuuunnny...... :XD:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

LOOOOOOOOL.

roflmao

LUCKY

roflmao! Thats so harsh lol. But soooo fuuuunnny...... :XD:

Rofl isn't enough, lol is certainly not enough i gotta say: :lol: roflolsmcoc :lol: (Rolling On the Floor Laughing Out Loud Spilling My Cup Of Coffee)

22031_s.gif

thanksjoshop1.png

foruploadingka1.png

neither are bad deals for me.

are you sure u didn't fake those per chance? :lol:

He probably did it with his friend to get the picture then they both declined.

Signatures are useless. That's why I have one.

benx53.png

Average level 49.13 going for 50!

I bought a dragon spear (p++) for 60k and then sold it later for 180k.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

My best trade was when I went to Varrock West Bank to help a friend transfer a holy symbol so he could do TGBR. Well as I was waiting for him to get there, I saw someone say "Selling D legs 1m" so I immediately got 1m out and found him. We traded, and I expected it to be a scam, but lo and behold, he accepted. I then went on to sell those legs for 2.5m in World 2. :thumbsup:

td2sig.jpg

my lucky day \' seriosly tho i was lucky that day lol i got 93 cooking 8-) :D (o and even tho i have a friend in the same spot that was not the guy i was trading i swear, he was with me when i got 93 cooking and we saw this guy was having a question party so we dropped in)

free.jpg

1 defence pure pvp vid 1:

sig.jpg

jedislayer14.png

Proud to have achieved 97 cooking F2P

guthan spear for 6.1m

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.