What are some strange things you collect?

scn64

I collect finger and toe nail clippings as you can see by the picture below. I'm not really sure why. One day I just decided to put all my clippings into a paper cup and I have been doing it ever since.

NailClippings.JPG

Pixeloaded.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erkid"]I was thinking of doing that. Now I just throw them on the floor so someone steps on them O:). That's a lot of them, keep going!

I'm having a hard time getting past the current level. I've been using the same paper cup for years now and the level seems to always be the same. I'm not sure if the increase is just so slight that I don't notice it, or if the nails are actually breaking down into a dust-like material over time.

Pixeloaded.jpg

At least they're clean...

I collect rubiks cubes, after I solve them, they go into the box. My friends give me old ones, I find 'em, whatever. I'm getting a 5 x 5 one by mail, so I want to try and solve it. I have all summer. :-w

The 4x4 and 5x5 aren't so hard, you'll probably solve it with summer to spare. 8-)

My brother and I drink a lot of bottled water and Power-C Vitamin Water, so we collect the plastic bottle tops in an old trashcan. So far, we have ~300 bottle tops, per the last count.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

I collect.. Posters.

I want my whole room covered in posters by the end of next year, even the ceiling. That'll be awesome. 8-) :thumbup:

Can you say fire hazard? but good luck, i love posters.

I collect broken hockey sticks, they are great for making things.

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

My brother and I drink a lot of bottled water and Power-C Vitamin Water, so we collect the plastic bottle tops in an old trashcan. So far, we have ~300 bottle tops, per the last count.

In the past I've had an "accidental" collection of plastic water bottles. Actually, it was due to laziness more than the desire to collect them. But one area of my floor was covered in them.

Pixeloaded.jpg

Pencils.

Yep. Pencils. The things you write with. Actually...

Broken pencils.

Why?

They make great weapons. :wink:

(I have about 20 broken Papermate twisty pencils, as well as 10 random other pencils I found on the ground at school.)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I collect finger and toe nail clippings as you can see by the picture below. I'm not really sure why. One day I just decided to put all my clippings into a paper cup and I have been doing it ever since.

absolutely%20vile%20pic

*barfs*

I used to collect small plastic animals :?

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

At least they're clean...

I collect rubiks cubes, after I solve them, they go into the box. My friends give me old ones, I find 'em, whatever. I'm getting a 5 x 5 one by mail, so I want to try and solve it. I have all summer. :-w

You probably won't take a long time to solve it. It took me less than a day to teach myself to solve a 5 x 5 x 5. (That's after being taught how to solve a 3 x 3 x 3 and teaching myself how to solve a 4 x 4 x 4.)

I collect my toenails with my brother, we have a LOT now.

I don't collect anything else unusual.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Nintendo Power and Discover magazines.

I'll post a picture in about 10 minutes.

EDIT: Here we go, about 13 mags of each at the moment.

Magazines003.jpg

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

NailClippings.JPG

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHaHAHAHHA.

tifsbti6oi.gif

I collect 3x5 polyester nation flags.

I own:

Brunei

Canada

The Czech Republic

Denmark

Finland

Germany

Kazakhstan

Mexico

The Netherlands

Norway

Poland (with Coat of Arms)

Slovakia

Slovenia

Sweden

Turkey

The United Kingdom

The United Kingdom pre1800

Here's a picture with all but the last:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56360910/

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

dead rose petals, i have a huge treasure chest filled with about 7 years worth.

Also useless objects that make fond memories like 'happy 18th' written on a bar coaster by one my friends, my first A in high school, a card I made in kindergarten, a mask I made in year 9, notes my friends used to write to me in high school, post cards, wrapping bows, pretty boxes stuff like that.

I also collect dragons, crystals, asian art, philosophy books, angels

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.