What was the 1st thing you did as a noob? 1k+ views

Guest Rob

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got into an arguement with some high lvl...lol he called me a noob and I was like "no you're a noob!.........whats a noob...?" Then I asked why ppl were killing things. I was like "y'all are so mean!" Then I think I worked on my wcing and firemaking...didn't mine till I was like a lvl 40 something hehe.

its embarrasing,

fine ill tell you, after Brother Brace told me about the friends list on tuturial island i added him to it then wondered why he was offline =(

when i got onto lumbridge i died to the mugger behind th castle cos i was lost :lol: so i made another account because i thought it was the end of that char :lol:

made the mighty trek to varrock, i thought making it there was like the biggest accomplishment ever(got lost at least twice), then mined and smith till i could afford full iron(i thought i looked really rich wearing that)

clansig7.gif

Died to a mugger in lumbridge on my first day here in runescape. Thought it was another player trying to kill me. I Do not believe they are there anymore though. I look back at it now and laugh. :wall: :lol:

For all those wondering if there were ever maples in non-members, yes there was. Was right by the mind altar before they took it away in November of 2004. Can't prove it because at the time I still didn't know how to take screenshots or have the sense/woodcutting to get any.

Oh and not to mention all the other little things I discovered but aren't there anymore.

Quote - Revenge is such a nasty thing that only breeds more vengeful souls, but in some situations revenge does not even need to be sought out, but only bided.

heh right when i joined and entered lumbridge from tutorial island, there was a guy there who said he would show me where i could get alot of money. i followed, and he led me into the wilderness. i was a huge noob and didnt even know what the wilderness was. when we got deep enough, he killed me. :cry:

and after that i killed goblins and cows, then discovered mining. :D

kinda funny now when i think back about it.

100% f2p 8-)

rampage30.png

MSSW3sig.png

I got dropped off in lumbridge at lvl 62, so alas, I was never a noob.

but seriously, I never begged. I don't understand why people beg, it just takes the fun out of the game. I refused to trade with anyone and only used my own smithed armour until I realized that that was a [developmentally delayed]ed idea nd that I was rich from selling smithed junk... Some guy gave me steel legs before I could wear them... and I got killed by the karamja scorpions. Since then I have killed every scorpion that crosses my path.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield + DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh + Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core + Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 + Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 + Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 + Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 + Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 + Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 + Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 + Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 + Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 + Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 + Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 + Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 + Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 + Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15+ Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 + Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 + Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 + Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 + Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I actually followed the blue star graphic while exploring the castle and started the cook's assistant quest. It took me about an hour to find the stupid egg, although I lucked out and got the flour and milk pretty quickly. I finnished that and added the cook as my friend. At this point, I had all the stuff I got off tutorial island and leather boots (found in basement).

Then I started wandering and saw some guy killing highwaymen. Since I was f2p, the highwayman's cape was already the best in the game and I was psyched to be able to get it so soon. Highwayman kicked my butt back to Lumbridge, and since I hadn't found a bank I lost everything except. So, I went out to the chicken coup and killed chickens. Over and over they fell to my bronze blade until I had prayer of 7 (ish) and attack 11 (combat level 6, I didn't realize how to level strength or defense). I then headed over to highwayman with an inventory full of cooked chicken and headed over to fight the dreaded highwayman. I got lost. An hour later I found them and there was a cape sitting on the ground. I fought the highwayman anywah, I WANTED TO EARN MY CAPE, and sure enough soon I was wearing my own cape. Too bad it clashed with my chef's hat.

Elvarg the Magic Dragon, Lives by the sea...

He spends his days eating folk, And dies occasionally

Champion-Hero-Legend

I killed mice, until I levelled my Strength to 2 :D.

Then I fought goblins until I was able to pass the toll gate to Al-Kharid.

Got lost there somehow o_O, and ended up in Al-Kharid city.

Where I opened my bank for the very first time (this is an hour after getting off Tutorial Island :P).

Then I probably mined (like everyone else :P).

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon? 

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

I made a character, chose a class (Miner I think) and appeared in lumby with no idea how to play. :) [RS1]

Two men were walking through the forest. When they got out, they saw a war. One said cool, and ran forward, the other turned back. Later, both envied the other's decision. Who was right?

~It's not done till you're done with it~

The first thing I did was get killed by a cow...twice. Then my friend showed me the Rune Mysteries quest, and raised up my stats a bit.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Freeze in Lumbridge. I couldn't get over how many people were playing and how they were doing everything so fast. I literally sat back from my computer and went "wow".

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I don't exactly remember the FIRST thing I did as a noob, but I do have some fond memories of some of my first actions. I remembering heading up north into the wilderness. I read in one of the guides that the deeper you go, the more treasure there would be. So i went all the way until I could go no more (lvl 48 wildy I think). I remember seeing that gate that barred my progress, and me thinking "arghh I need to be a member to get more treasure!!!" So, as I travelled west, I saw the runite rocks for the first time. I was amazed that they required lvl 85 mining to mine. As I travelled further west, I encountered the spider pit. Lo and behold, a cut sapphire was waiting for me. I hastily grabbed it and made out of there as fast as I could. I successfully made it back to Varrock, bragging that I had a rare gem with me. Ah, those were the days.

devast8u.png

devast8u.png

There are 10 kinds of people: Those who can read Binary code and those who can't.

Wandered north until I found a chicken farm. Killed the chickens there for a while, got bored, and ended up lost in Lumbridge (of all places). Finally, by the conclusion of my first day on Runescape, I was in the chicken farm south of Varrock celebrating the 2k I had made off of selling chicken feathers.

Lealdade.png