2 Months In a row?

dandude5007

To be honest, It looks like for the first time ina long time, that Jagex are coming out with great updates. A quest, for the quest hungry, graphics updates that everyone loves, and the update to hunter weve all been waitind for.

EVen a use for dark beasts! and the rangers long awaited bow!

Personally my favorite is the bits and pieces....which, though you may not notice it will make a huge impact on the game.

The PROUD owner of a fire cape.

-- I Support Israel, the United States, England, and any other country that has been attacked by terrorists--

---Any country attacked has a right to defend itself---

The dark beast update sounds really sweet and combines 3 things that should be fixed:

* Dark beasts got a drop which makes them worth killing.

* Hunter gets an update which at last (well, the wait wasn't THAT long) gives some higher lvl stuff too.

* Archers get new and powerful items. Gonna be interesting to see how this update will affect to staking and pkin.

Hopefully the arrows and darts will be somewhat easy to get so their prices don't go too high. If it goes, the amount of people who could use the bow reduces a lot. Not really point pkin with arrows worth thousands of gp's per. Also the high alch price and stats of the bow affect: will it stay when you die with full black dragons, is dds worth more and so on. If the stats are right and you can protect it while wearing decent items, it could used in pkin even with rune arrows.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Almost started to drool after reading this. =P~ (Sorry just did)

Sounds like an amazing month, finally those Rangers will (HOPEFULLY) stop complaining. The dark bow and dragon arrows sounds like a fiercesome team.

Rangers wont complain but everyone else will about the bow being "overpowerd" I predict a major nerf like everything else (Gmaul, Magic Short bow, Abby Whip, Barrel Chest Anchor)

I like the hunter update the most. It'll push me 3 more levels and bring me closer to 99. It's the motivation I need :D

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Jagex turned Godmode the last 2 months. I am loving it! They listen to us, they make the way like we want it. And we pay them to do so :twisted: Anyone who had any reason to quit RS just ran out of reasons.

''And on the 8th day God created Jagex.''

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Jagex turned Godmode the last 2 months. I am loving it! They listen to us, they make the way like we want it. And we pay them to do so :twisted: Anyone who had any reason to quit RS just ran out of reasons.

haha! that actually made me laugh :thumbsup:

Its so refreshing for someone to acually listen to you ::'

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

haha! that actually made me laugh :thumbsup:

Its so refreshing for someone to acually listen to you ::'

If you guys regularly sent in messages to them then you'd know they listen. Try it sometime. It doesn't ahve to be anything to use, just a random question or a comment. I've found that they like complimants. I've sent in quite a few messages over the last few months and they're really nice people. You make them all out to be these crackpot no-lives. They're actraully some really nice/funny people :D

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

I'm really glad Jagex has started caring about what players want over the past 6 months... :D =D>

I think you mean, 6 years lol. :P Hopefully they keep doing it though and don't stop using our ideas...

Eh, like I've said before, I'm just waiting for all the morons to start screaming about mage being underpowered, like they did before the msb was nerfed and ancients came out... I'll give you even odds that the Dark Bow will be nerfed.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

In my opinion, they are hitting the motherload right now! They figured out that we wanted quality over quantity. They also have finally figured out that they had better listen to what the community wants rather than what they think would work best.

But most of all, they are starting to fill in all the gaps and question marks in RS history. I think pretty soon we will see a great storyline of the history of RS emerging.

Crusher777

Crusher777.png

Not really point pkin with arrows worth thousands of gp's per.

I beg to differ, Ice Barrage costs about 3-4k per cast so, if this bow has an awesome special, doing barrage + dark bow would be a great way to go. I can't see the arrows costing much more than 5k a piece.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

im gonna get a few dragon arrows and drop them 1 at a time in a semi crouded world, watch the noobs all jump on it and eat each others heads off for it or whatever they do :lol:

this month sounds like a fun one =)

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

Rangers wont complain but everyone else will about the bow being "overpowerd" I predict a major nerf like everything else (Gmaul, Magic Short bow, Abby Whip, Barrel Chest Anchor)

I like the hunter update the most. It'll push me 3 more levels and bring me closer to 99. It's the motivation I need :D

I'm sure mages will complain about range being too overpowered. It seems like the people that complain the most about one class being overpowered is the class that is supposed to be weak against it. Of course rangers are going to tear up mages.

But what I believe the biggest complaint will be mages saying rangers got an update, warriors already have a ton, mage needs a good combat update, we are underpowered.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

I honestly think last months varrock update was very disappointing, they just made a city I never go to look a little bit better :? . Hopefully the bow is good though, range really needs an update.

Bits and Pieces = fixing already broken stuff or otherwise improving things = my favorite update. the little things count as much as the big things. im pumped for the new range update, but man, if this turns out like it sounds, i am all for it. Everything else sounds good too.

polarbeardaveyz9.png