Most Hated NPC?

lewagold2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as i saw the title, sandwich lady came to my mind lol. Idk why but everyone dislikes her :? It's not hard to tell a pie and a baguette apart :P

I HATE duradel. He's 99 Slayer but gives out crud tasks like 14 wall beasts? Noob.

lanthuscg3.png

the npc that keeps making all these dumb topics that are messing up the general p2p forum. srsly, these topics should result in permabans.

OT: that ugly woman aka miss schism.

i hate fairy slayer woman as i got 17 cave crawlers and couldnt change

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

"Sandwiches Capone Sabre!!"

'I'm a bit busy for sandwiches luv. Can you not see that massive dragon standing next to us?'

But yeah, any stupid random event like miles/giles or dr jekell that appear when you're in combat but can't possibly be answered. <.<

Edit: Poor spelling...3am.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

the npc that keeps making all these dumb topics that are messing up the general p2p forum. srsly, these topics should result in permabans.

Got a report on this topic hence my replying. People posting on topics when they have no interest in them is what keeps them bumped. People obviously want to post on them if they continually surface on page one.

And for the topic starter, Ellis the tanner. He always moves behind the table and it annoys me to no end.

tallest.jpeg

571st to 99 Fm Nov. 4 '06 - 315th to 99 Crafting Mar. 3 '07 - 3410th to 99 Fishing Sept. 18 '07

26378th to 99 Cooking Oct. 16 '07 -.- 99 Thieving Dec. 29 '07 - 1343rd to 99 Farming June 5 '08

1807th to 99 Agility Nov. 8 '08 - 3094th to 99 Smithing Feb. 14 '09

2012 total - 91 combat

NPC which teles you to some instance

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Yeah I really really really hate the sandwich lady.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

Least favorites are Evil bob and Prison Pete.

I know its off topic but my favorites are the skeletons right before the Zammy mage. Ticks the Pkers off sooo badly..

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I HATE duradel. He's 99 Slayer but gives out crud tasks like 14 wall beasts? Noob.

+1, he hates me and how on earth can you get 99 slayer with rune claws? :-k

Quest cape got at 25th july 2007! Did grim tales and mouring end 2 to get same day!

99/99 strength got at 30th september 2007

i hate ducks! and the evil chicken... he nearly killed me again for 7mil :roll:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Got a report on this topic hence my replying. People posting on topics when they have no interest in them is what keeps them bumped. People obviously want to post on them if they continually surface on page one.

And for the topic starter, Ellis the tanner. He always moves behind the table and it annoys me to no end.

Why did you delete my post...
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

those villager ghosts in port phatemes (sp? i never read the whole word hence never spelled it :oops: ) i really hate the way they talk to you...and if you go to that bar and ask to help by giving robin the sheet but then wear it instead they say something like "whats up blood thingy...are you cold?" i just hate them more than any sandwich lady or stuff like that

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

I saw the title and sandwich lady poped in my head.

same, apart from i thought of the drunken dwarf 8-)

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche