11 June 2007 - The Dark Bow~ 6:15 AM

chris1gati

Noobs trying to put down the price of d bows on RSOF.. They 'pretend' to sell the bows at low prices.. say 8M? But I looked the guy up.. he has 70 slayer..

One guy also posted he will sell his bow for 8M, with 55 slayer.. I doubt if he acutally bought it he would sell for that cheap

EDIT: From how unstable the price is and how people are offering 100k for a bow.. and some for 1.5m and some selling for 8m, by the end of the week, this bow would probably be around whip's price if enough gets into the market.. HOPEFULL :lol: :lol: :pray: Cause I want one

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit. I always miss out on these things. :cry:

Well, from here on looks like I'll have to train slayer and a whole bunch of other skills in whatever free time I have during the summer so I can actually take advantage of updates. :evil: #-o :wall:

Congrats to lep and hotho on your dark bows, and whom ever else gets one.

It will be interesting to see if it protects over most items because that could be a huge factor in using it to pk with. (Not all that many archers are going to want to take 7-8mil into the wildy). By the looks of it so far its extremely slow, hits high, but I'm not so sure that it's gonna be such a huge hit.

Getting another sig

[removed]

It will be interesting to see if it protects over most items because that could be a huge factor in using it to pk with. (Not all that many archers are going to want to take 7-8mil into the wildy). By the looks of it so far its extremely slow, hits high, but I'm not so sure that it's gonna be such a huge hit.

The shopprice is 48k, just like an whip. So it protect over most items, and thus can be pked with.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

it will be like the best K0 weapon for me,,,

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

The special can deal HUGE amounts of damage! :shock: :thumbsup:

29 (damage with dragon arrows) x 1.5 (descent of dragons) x 2 (fires two arrows) = :shock:

what can i say.....

UPDATE SERVER,I HATE YOU

1 hour of retrying and no use :x :x :x

this is lame,so darn lame

Jagex, your quility of service sucks.

What? Low speed internet connection/ dial up? It will be slow. It has to do with your internet connection, not Jagex's fault at all.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I speak for myself, dusty and all other farmers out there when i say "huzzah!!!!!!!!!" to this:

Players can now move compost into all empty buckets in their inventory if they have sufficient compost in the bin. This is to allow players to more easily extract the compost for their Farming needs.

WOOT!!! \' \'

Ah, anyway, dark bow looks great. Farming update was better though \'

I speak for myself, dusty and all other farmers out there when i say "huzzah!!!!!!!!!" to this:

Players can now move compost into all empty buckets in their inventory if they have sufficient compost in the bin. This is to allow players to more easily extract the compost for their Farming needs.

WOOT!!! \' \'

Ah, anyway, dark bow looks great. Farming update was better though \'

Woot for farmers. :XD: Surprisingly that was the first post about this subject..

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I just bought 70 dragon darts for 5k ea. I hope I don't lose money :ohnoes:[/quote

Are they good?Are they good for something?I wated to ask it because no 1 haven't even mention that are dragonrts good

sig3ax9.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I just bought 70 dragon darts for 5k ea. I hope I don't lose money :ohnoes:

350k for not even half the amount of darts one Imp drops?

=D> of course you didn't loose money

:roll: ,

Loving the bow!,

Dueled some level 92 in Duel areana over and over. he got me a 28-29 WITHOUT speacil... Looks like pking is going to brighten up. And if the price stays higher than whip (Which is should given the slayer requirment) It'll be the new "Whip drop".

penguinesigrq6.png

i was the 1st person in w 131 to get dark bow drop, and i was lucky to sell it early , sold it for santa , d chain and 7m not bad for 10 mins work :twisted:

very nice :P

They are going for less then 10mill already.

Coming to think that I sold 150 wild pies for 3mill gives me a nice free dark bow later on =)

Grrrr! Trying to get all the mourner clothing to get in. I tried to get in through the underground pass, but somehow one of the light doors was darkened, so I can't get in that way. :wall:

Argh! Now I have to wash my clothing!!!11 :wall:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Grrrr! Trying to get all the mourner clothing to get in. I tried to get in through the underground pass, but somehow one of the light doors was darkened, so I can't get in that way. :wall:

Argh! Now I have to wash my clothing!!!11 :wall:

You could have kept mourner's outfit in poh to avoid all that unnecessary trouble... :-w