12 June 07 - Guaranteed Content Poll Results

Mamong

I know that 90% of tif and anyone with half a brain voted for fremmy.
Anyone with a brain larger than that of half a rodent voted for fremmy. Pity the majority of the rs population has the brain processing power of a pretzel...
I'm not surprised in the least. Part of it was probably the fact it just got updated, but the big thing was that lazy lower levels won't put in the work to open up that area. Varrock was the most convenient for them, so they just voted for that.

I voted for Varrock, not because I have the brainpower of a pretzel (mm...pretzel) but because most of the diary would prolly be f2p.

Another thing, if there are more noobs than level 126s, why should the level 126 people be treated specially and given more attention? Majority should win regardless of the level of the people who are voting for something. If the majority are noobs, good for them. Jagex never said that if you play RS for years or max out or get 99s you are entitled to special treatment. Jagex doesn't owe high levels anything, get used to it. Sure, they might have put in more effort, but a lot of rich people put more effort into earning money than poor people, yet the poor people get an equal say in who governs the country.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also voted varrock, just because I have always been a fan of varrock also before the update.

I remember when i was lvl 3 and asked the way to the big city of varrock =P

And also the erea of varrock is somewhere i am a lot so I can get the diary fuller without really going for it (wich you guys prolly find noobish of me -.-)

But mostly cuz varrock is a nice place, sort of feels like my home town ::'

So, there you have it! Go ahead and bully at me if you like but my vote won so there are more people that like it besides me!

dragonmguthan,goldenjjx.gif

Anyone with a brain larger than that of half a rodent voted for fremmy. Pity the majority of the rs population has the brain processing power of a pretzel...

i dunno about that, I've met some pretty stupid noobs/pures when i was staking on my pure or just randomly going anywhere.

I say probably more like dirt or sand, you'd be surprised. Don't bring down pretzel's reputation, they don't deserve to be associated with some of the nubs i've met

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

The Diary won't be F2p. I can almost guarantee that. Besides, isn't the point of the Diary to get people to visit areas that are not frequented regularly?

And I thought the Diary would be a perfect way for Jagex to give high levels quest-esque things to do without worrying about requirements... As the normal quests are handicapped by the Quest Cape, which people will [bleep] about if an extraordinarily long/hard quest comes along.

td2sig.jpg

I voted for varrock to keep Jagex's attention on that digsite.

They need to get that museum tour up and running to the god war's battlefield instead of making more far out quests on silly islands.

So, we can get some new weapons!

Also, so they realize that they need to fix champions challenge so they can include it.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Voted ardounge, Seems like cool stuff.

But also dont see how all of you can Call the people "newbs, noob's, half a brain peanut sized whatever"

Makes you sound a bit on the immature side :shame:

When you Say all these and representing Tip.it forums it dosent really seem to welcoming.

So what if they or anyone wants an easy way out, I personally would rather have stuff i can do then not do. Dont like the polls go complain to jagex like the rest of the Rs population does :boohoo:

italy001bf2.jpg

I'll definitely be planting a tree in varrock before this update and not checking the health until it comes out :lol:

For everyone who keeps pointing out the Museum and Champions' Guild Challenges as possibilities... unless Jagex changes how those two 'minigames' works, they won't be included.

Notice that every single challenge in the Karamja Achievement Diary is something that can be done over and over. It does not include things like "Complete Tai Bwo Wannai Trio Quest", because there are people who would have already completed it, and would never be able to complete it again. There are (a few) people in the game who have completed the Challenges, and a very great number who have completed the Museum.

I could be wrong, and Jagex might just go ahead and cross those off the lists of the people who had completed them. My only evidence against this is a few Jmod quotes (undoubtedly dead to the '50 page monster', by now), in which Paul (I believe, could've been someone else), said that the Achievement Diary was to give you a reason to do things you may not do very often in an area. This means things that can be done at any time, not things you can only do once. As I said, I could be wrong, but unless they change the Achievement Diary's purpose, or make the minigames re-doable, the Museum and the Challenges will not be featured on Varrock's Diary.

It is plenty easy enough to fix. Just something like "Fill the museum to the rafters, and talk to the curator. You can talk to the curator plenty of times.

I'll definitely be planting a tree in varrock before this update and not checking the health until it comes out :lol:

Crap, I just checked that tree. At least my kingdom should have a nice stash of birds nests by now. I haven't checked in forever.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Fremmy ftw :thumbsup: shame that varrok won though... I can't for the life of me figure out a "Hard" task for varrok :-k ... Easy will prolly be something like "Kill the bartender" or something like that.. Oh well,just another thing i won't do. :cry:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Maybe a task would be something like Talk to a Gang Leader, which requires some quests done. Perhaps one on the harder end of the spectrum could be "Pick a White from the tree in the Varrock Castle garden." That would require Garden of Tranquility.

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

i did not vote for varrock or fremennik, but for burthorpe

Me too :) Varrock will do just fine though

Yep, Varrock is ok with me, in fact any area is ok.

I voted for Varrock and proud of it. =;

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I dont care what the next city will be, aslong as the reward is good (like shilo village teleport) and it needs alot of quests done (i dont like quests, but theres some good reward ill do it).

surprising :roll:

it was a mistake to have this poll so close after the Varrock update, it was bound to sway the vote. Who knows.. maybe that was their intention all along. I know that 90% of tif and anyone with half a brain voted for fremmy.

Ok, I know there is dk's, slayer cave, and mtk. What else is there to do? I honestly can't think of anything.

I voted for fremmy though.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Pick a white tree fruit?

That needs a quest...

Exactly, which would make it higher on the list than "Easy". The fruits grow back as normal from the newly-planted tree at the end of the quest (As far as I remember), so it would be repeatable, it would just need a quest to make it repeatable. Sort of like how you needed Shilo Village to do some of the Karamja tasks.

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

surprising :roll:

it was a mistake to have this poll so close after the Varrock update, it was bound to sway the vote. Who knows.. maybe that was their intention all along. I know that 90% of tif and anyone with half a brain voted for fremmy.

I know I did.. And what interesting tasks does Varrock have? I hope they surprise me.

voted for fermmy too... varock doesnt have "high lvl" tasks... beside kill n imp...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Argh. Rather than voting for something interesting, something that could actually keep our attention, the majority went and voted for the least interesting choice on the list.

I voted for the Fremennik province as well. Such an interesting spot...

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

Should be ready by January :lol:

I can see it now:

January ?? 2008 - Waste of one year- Next Achievement Diary!

Anyway, I'm really not suprised that Varrock won, all the darn low levels who want easy content... :?

WOW! you try making an update that has all new grahics, sounds, and all that in a few months...you can't....

Updates take a while, you may be being sarcastic, but that sounds like a spoiled attitude.. :?

But i do agree, the majority of the votes there were most likely from level 60s and below. But apparantly they are the majority of people, so they should get what they want.