The what are you wearing today thread..

heartless619

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black T Shirt,Skinny Jeans, Gelled down emo haircut, black converse.

Emo ftw. 8-)

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

can any1 answer this?

why do some European descendents wear outdoor shoes in their houses?. i mean what if theres carpets in the house. and the Germs and dust that the shoes carry. Cant imagine it because it prolly looks like a pig pen with the mud. :ohnoes:

"The death of one man is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

cxhano2.gif

<(--=\\ CHAMILITARY MAYNE //=--)>

My Zepp t-shirt and cream shorts, and it's winter. xD

Jeans and stripy top.

Next topic: What hair products do you use? :roll:

jeans and brown top, you're right next topic is gonna be something stupid like omg what colour is ure toofpasteee!!!11

I know, with all the what colour is/are you hair/eyes. Whats next, what colour are ur p00bs!?

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

we arent allowed real life pictures yet this is allowed, i could start to put together a picture of how someone dresses, their eye colour, hair type/colour, height, weight, shoe size- if i was a stalker id have it narrowed down what to look for.

we arent allowed real life pictures yet this is allowed, i could start to put together a picture of how someone dresses, their eye colour, hair type/colour, height, weight, shoe size- if i was a stalker id have it narrowed down what to look for.

No need, i'll invite you around for drinks :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• 1 month later...

Blue Mossimo jeans, a white super mario shirt, and some bear shoes. I'm staying home for another 5 hours, I'll probably change into a black/grey jumper and either some Etnies shoes (very reliable. I've had them for like 3 years. :)) or some Kenji slip-ons when I go out.

Cool.