Zaros. A new god to all of us followers?

iman

Zaros was a god of an ancient times even to the three gods that we know most. Saradomin, Zamorak, and Guthix. Now the reason why i had made this post was to ask, "What do you think of when you hear of the god 'Zaros'?" I, myself, though of a purple colored symbol that would also be put on our rune armors. I have also thought of maybe purple armor like dragon and with the Zaros symbol on it. So...what all comes to your mind when you think of Zaros?

You fight to survive...That's all there is to it.

richforlife5cm.png

zammy8yx.gif

90combat8jd.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously the strongest entity in his time, not so sure if there is much left of him, seeing Zamorak nearly killed him and all..

But seeing as Jagex has been giving us clues about him for ages, I'm hoping he'll eventuelly get a bigger role in a quest/minigame.

i got tierd of getting my hopes up for a cool god like him to be brought into a full scale runescape scenario. all we can really do is carry is wait and pick up the little clues jagex leaves for us from time to time

I thought... why would a god of such power be brought down by zamorack?

I followed him for a while, but now I am an atheist in Runescape (Christian in real life though)

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

Wait, there's not a runescape heaven..!?

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

To me, Zaros does sound like an evil name.

Maybe Jagex will introduce new spells if they bring Zaros into the bigger picture.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

Well if he is surely evil to you, why would Saradominists rebuild Zaros's city? This has nothing to do with it but its better then sayin nuttin

You fight to survive...That's all there is to it.

richforlife5cm.png

zammy8yx.gif

90combat8jd.gif

To me, Runescape gods are pointless. It's not like you'll go to Rs heaven if your loyal, it's only for looks to me..

I'm a follower of Guthix, and not because of looks. I do it because I'm roleplaying my character.

As for Zaros, I really have no thoughts. I'd like to learn a bit about Armydll (Sorry if that's misspelled) though...

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Zaros is the first 'evil god' as we know of. He fought against Armdyl in the God Wars. Zamorak was a leading general of Zaros' army and one day he with some loyalists, betrayed Zaros and killed him. Zaros' godly power was transfered into Zamorak thus making him a god.

Saradomin was a leading general in Armdyl's army but I'm not sure how he became a god.

Ancient magik was used by Zaros.

Well if he is surely evil to you, why would Saradominists rebuild Zaros's city? This has nothing to do with it but its better then sayin nuttin

It could of been captured, as said so by the new Varrock Musuem.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Maybe the Saradominists are rebuilding Zaros' city in hpes he will fight Zamorak.

Anyway, I don't think that Jagex will ever release a quest/mini-game in which Zaros plays a vital role...They will just kep taunting players and probably forget about him themselves, god knows they do it like it's a bodily function!

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I think "Cool name...but who is he?". Never heard of him before...

Same here. I don't really study all that history of Runescape and all the gods. They don't interest me.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Zaros? ice barrage ftw! <3: And anyone in ghostly robes and dragon weapon :-k

ghostly robes yes.

but dragon weapons were sent here by the dragonkin or w/e as stated in the kb

"Zaros?" Sounds like something to help remove tile grout.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

heres my Say in this:

Lord Zaros will once again rise and his loyal followers will shed the blood of the vile Imposter Zamrock and his wretched followers.

thank you for ur time.

Zamrock? He's not just an evil irish shamrock.... Its Zamorak ya muffin so you cant really follow Zaros that much if you dont even know the name of his murderer.

Sig.jpg

i think wow who cares about a games made up gods

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

Zaros was a god of an ancient times even to the three gods that we know most. Saradomin, Zamorak, and Guthix.

Ehm, wrong... SOOOOOOOOO wrong...

Guthix created this world, and he was a god in being long before Saradomin, Zamorak, or even Zaros ever walked this world....

Zaros is the first 'evil god' as we know of. He fought against Armdyl in the God Wars. Zamorak was a leading general of Zaros' army and one day he with some loyalists, betrayed Zaros and killed him. Zaros' godly power was transfered into Zamorak thus making him a god.

Saradomin was a leading general in Armdyl's army but I'm not sure how he became a god.

Ancient magik was used by Zaros.

Spot on. Those loyalists were the other of the group that Zamorak belonged to. The Mahjarrat. Zamorak at the time was a mere human, but some others from the Mahjarrat are: Azzenadra (the one who remained loyal to Zaros as it was his father), Malak, Farreed, Dessous, Kamil, Damis, The Oracle, Hazeel, Lucien, and one of the most powerfull still around: Lord Drakan.

Senntisten is the city dug up at the Digsite, an ancient stronghold of Zaros. It was later captured by Saradomin and renamed Saranthium.

If you wish to learn a lot more, finish Varrock Museum (get 153 kudos), and re-read it all. Also a great source is my Accurate History of Runescape post from a while back. A lot of questions were asked in that topic, so its worth reading through all of it.

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!