How much do npc's make a day

Capn_Undies

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm.. maybe not the richest, but pretty rich. What about Glough or however you spell it.. the Gnome that you can pay 20k to for that puzzle to get to Ape Atoll. There's lots of pures nowadays that I'm sure would probably just want to get done with that quest, so they simply fork over the money. I know I didn't feel like doing it on my old main, so I payed up as well.

There's over a million people with 60 Attack. We'll say that half of those are members. We'll say that 3/4 of those 500k people have done Monkey Madness. We'll also say that 3/4 of those people payed 20k to have that puzzle done for them. 3/4 of 500k is 375k. So if 375,000 people payed 20k, that's 7,500,000,000 or 7.5 billion and rising. He never spends it on anything because he never leaves the Gnome Village.. so he's pretty darn rich!

~Lunar

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Probably hundreds of NPCs have reached the gp cap

Cap aside it's probably the sawmill owner who is the richest

Hegel.png

Hm.. maybe not the richest, but pretty rich. What about Glough or however you spell it.. the Gnome that you can pay 20k to for that puzzle to get to Ape Atoll. There's lots of pures nowadays that I'm sure would probably just want to get done with that quest, so they simply fork over the money. I know I didn't feel like doing it on my old main, so I payed up as well.

There's over a million people with 60 Attack. We'll say that half of those are members. We'll say that 3/4 of those 500k people have done Monkey Madness. We'll also say that 3/4 of those people payed 20k to have that puzzle done for them. 3/4 of 500k is 375k. So if 375,000 people payed 20k, that's 7,500,000,000 or 7.5 billion and rising. He never spends it on anything because he never leaves the Gnome Village.. so he's pretty darn rich!

~Lunar

It's 200k, so he's a whole lot richer that that. :P

~75 Bil. according to your calcuations.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I wonder how rich the guy near the agility pyramid is, the one you sellpyramid plunder relics too.

He seems to have an endless supply of money from somewere, never seen him run out of money for artifacts yet.

The great mystery, he may have 5k left, or he may have 5 bajillion left

He lives in the desert so he has easy access to the KQ ;)

KingJD36.png

Ive gotta go with the chaos druids .. they gotta be pretty rich to drop all those rannarrs and various other herbs .. i mean seriously

or abby demons .. they drop an item worth 1.5 .. where the hex do they get that kind of money ??

How about the Estate agents? I'm too lazy to calculate the money they make right now. But you need 1k to make a house and when POH's were released every single person got a house and more. Then they get even more moeny everytime you change the look of your house.

prospektssigza4.jpg

estate agents

they sell houses for 1k ea plus they have the construction skill cape which is hefty as heck to get and then they also redecorate and move your house which brings in even more cash

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

sawmill operator- 99 construction is atleast 55M gp for them...and there are hundreds of lvl 3 autoers planking oak.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

or abby demons .. they drop an item worth 1.5 .. where the hex do they get that kind of money ??

I think the whip is an intact abby demon intestine, so thats pretty much where they get the gp

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

Sawmill operator followed by that guy in Keldagrim who sells the fancy stones.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator