Do you actully collect your own raw materials?

Tbfgraphx14

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently level 82 herblore and I have yet to buy any raw material for that skill. 99 firemaking came from MTK and

a few donations all other skills I buy the items ... reason why I am lazy like that. :lol:

I am proud that I plan on soloing to 99 Runecrafting currently level 84. Also I have

yet to use a cannon on my slayer skill. ::'

queenvalerie.png

i dont... buying is alot easyer :twisted:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I've mined all my own ess is the only one 100%. Many others are majorly through my own collecting but sometimes helping out friends, one example smithing where I've made a few thousand knives for people who are too lazy :P

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

im not going to say my mates name, but he used all the seeds from his kingdom to get 99 farming :shock:, and just hit 99 farming today!!!!, go him

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I cut my willows for firemaking.

I pick my flax for bowstrings.

My friend is going to mine 200k pure ess and craft 200k nats too.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

If I have the time , or if I'm not in any rush to finish, I'll collect my own materials.

Most of the time I'll buy the cheaper items or half finished items and then refine them myself. Ex: coal + iron instead of steel bars. Or flax instead of bowstrings.

Haha but above all, it depends on how much money I have at the moment!

Crusher777

Crusher777.png

I don't. If I can make more money doing something else then gathering the raw materials, I make money then buy the stuff. If gathering a raw material is the fastest way for me to get money then I gather that and use the money to buy everything else.

sigxp6.png

Most of the time i get my raw materials for Fire make... but when i get a chance to buy logs and i got the money... ill buy the logs

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I play this game for fun and I don't find fishing or woodcutting fun so I don't gather my own fish or logs. I do get my own seeds through thieving and drops and I do collect my own seconds as they are quick to get but generally, if I find getting something boring, I don't do it myself. Does this make me a bad player? No. Does it make me a rich player? No. Does it make me a happy player? Yes.

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.